Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harrison County 59 Mason County 46

Featured Replies

This was very hard to watch. IMO Mason County needs some system. Girls in wrong positions. Why would your two biggest girls bring the ball up at times.This has been going on all season. No plays are ran. No direction.:confused:

I agree nothing going on makes sense! Playing wrong players and in the wrong position!

  • Author
I agree nothing going on makes sense! Playing wrong players and in the wrong position!

 

This team 3,4,5 positions are Green,Hamm,Bierly,Allen,Simms.Your 1,2 are Moran,Butler,Stutler,and Henry. They need to stick the girls in these positions at all times. There is no consistency. I never see any picks, no one cuts. I admire coaches and the time they dedicate but there is serious disconnection with these girls. Don't force positions on these girls they don't feel comfortable because it shows. There is too much talent to have this losing record.

Shocked to see this score, especially after the Lady Royals just beat GRC.

My opinion GRC had a bad night! All of the players are back so there's no excuse there! The coach is lost and is to stubborn to listen to anyone! Any spectator can watch and figure out who should play and what position! Great group of girls with talent they just need a coach! Without a doubt if the JV coach was in charge they would be winning!

The coach is lost and is to stubborn to listen to anyone! Any spectator can watch and figure out who should play and what position! Great group of girls with talent they just need a coach!

 

Gosh... little harsh wouldn't you say? When your kid spiils her milk, do you smack her? I thought Coach Butcher was stubborn and that he didn't know what he was doing. Now its the new coach? I can't believe MC continues to hire bad coaches. The players are amazing, it must be the bad hires that are the problem.

Look to your hiring commitee, they chose this coach over others like Joey Thacker.

Actually I'm not being harsh at all! Looks like your the one that's harsh. Seriously slap my child that's just an uncalled for comment! Maybe that's your way but it's certainly not mine! I just had to clear that up! I am entitled to my opinion and the record speaks for it's self so there's really nothing else to say!

Actually I'm not being harsh at all! Looks like your the one that's harsh. Seriously slap my child that's just an uncalled for comment! Maybe that's your way but it's certainly not mine! I just had to clear that up! I am entitled to my opinion and the record speaks for it's self so there's really nothing else to say!

 

This is truly amazing. In yuor three posts on this thread you have used thirteen exclamation points. you must be really excited.

This thread is about basketball... May May I suggest facebook or twitter for immature drama makers like yourself! l wish the best for The Lady Royals and hopefully they can turn this around.

  • Author
This is truly amazing. In yuor three posts on this thread you have used thirteen exclamation points. you must be really excited.

 

It doesnt look like excitement just frustration. There is no rhyme or reason to this nonsense. Why would you hire a coach with one year experience for a program like Mason County. The girls have quit playing for this coach. She has lost this team. IMO Coach Butler is doing a wonderful job with JV. record shows. You have to put the girls in their right positions where they can develop.This hasn't happened!!!!! I must be really excited?

Bad loss for Coach Aiken to her former team.

Congrats to Coach Furnish on the win!!

Harrison Co isn't a bad team, they played their worst game of the year vs Bracken Co. I think they can win the 38th District.

This thread is about basketball... May May I suggest facebook or twitter for immature drama makers like yourself! l wish the best for The Lady Royals and hopefully they can turn this around.

 

Whoa. Four periods and only one exclamation point. I guess you are calming down.

 

Just playing around lily, don't get upset. In all seriousness though what chances do the lady royals have in turning the season around if others publically criticize their coach?

  • Author
Whoa. Four periods and only one exclamation point. I guess you are calming down.

 

Just playing around lily, don't get upset. In all seriousness though what chances do the lady royals have in turning the season around if others publically criticize their coach?[/QUOT

 

As parents, it is very hard seeing our daughter coming out tearful after most games. Hopefully, season can end on positive note.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.