Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NewCath/Trinity pre-game

Featured Replies

Newport Central Catholic travels to St. Matthews this evening to take on the Shamrocks. I believe this will be Trinithy's first game this season on their home court.

What can the Rocks expect from NewCath, and vice versa?

For those who are interested, the game will be broadcast on the radio in the Louisville area on WGTK--970 and online at http://www.trinityrocks.com.

Wish I could see this one tonight. Interested to see how the boys from NCC match up and handle pressure from T. I wouldn't be suprised to see them hang tough and steal this one.

It should be interesting to see how the freshman McDonald does tonight. He's been a stud all year in leading the Breds and has done well against the HC and Brossart big men. I'm thinking he'll go 20 (pts.) and 8 (rebs) tonight. He's got some sweet post moves and uses both hands extremely well for such a young player. I would like to see Miller be a little more aggressive on the offensive end. He's got a nice outside shot and can take the ball to the basket. I would like to see him be freed up a little bit and use his athleticism.

 

If NCC (Highchew) can handle the pressure, it should be an interesting game.

No way NCC keeps this one close IMO.

 

Trinity, at home, should win this one by at least 15.

No way NCC keeps this one close IMO.

 

Trinity, at home, should win this one by at least 15.

 

Agreed. If we are doing predictions, I'll say T - 82, NCC 66

Emotions will be high tonight for Trinity with it being their first home game. Final T - 85 NCC 58

It should be interesting to see how the freshman McDonald does tonight. He's been a stud all year in leading the Breds and has done well against the HC and Brossart big men. I'm thinking he'll go 20 (pts.) and 8 (rebs) tonight. He's got some sweet post moves and uses both hands extremely well for such a young player. I would like to see Miller be a little more aggressive on the offensive end. He's got a nice outside shot and can take the ball to the basket. I would like to see him be freed up a little bit and use his athleticism.

 

If NCC (Highchew) can handle the pressure, it should be an interesting game.

Let's don't jump the gun with the young guy. Trinty is ranked #1 for a reason, and to expect McDonald to do this well against them is way too opptomistic. I agree he has played well, BUT he is a feshman.

Trinity 84 NCC 61 Rocks pressure will be too much for the Breds to handle. Interested to hear how the big freshman handles the Boston U. commit.

This game won't be close, T is way to strong, they have so many weapons on offense, and are even better on defense.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.