Charles Barkley's swing

Michael Jordan and Charles is on Oprah talking about his golf swing.

Both said that he used to shoot in the 70's. On the practice range, Michael says he hits it perfect. Practice swings are good. He gets to the ball to hit it and he swings different as we see on TV.

He says it is a mental block. He has no clue why he does it. He says when he steps up to hit the ball and he has no clue on how to hit it.

Says Tiger has worked with him several hours and Michael says Tiger told him to quit. He says he has been hypnotized to produce a better swing. Neither worked.

Michael refuses to play golf with him now because a round with Charles takes too long.

Michael Jordan and Charles is on Oprah talking about his golf swing.

Both said that he used to shoot in the 70's. On the practice range, Michael says he hits it perfect. Practice swings are good. He gets to the ball to hit it and he swings different as we see on TV.

He says it is a mental block. He has no clue why he does it. He says when he steps up to hit the ball and he has no clue on how to hit it.

Says Tiger has worked with him several hours and Michael says Tiger told him to quit. He says he has been hypnotized to produce a better swing. Neither worked.

Michael refuses to play golf with him now because a round with Charles takes too long.

If Barkley shot in the 70s it was because he quit after 14 holes.

If Barkley shot in the 70s it was because he quit after 14 holes.

Michael was adament that Sir Charles used to be very good. mid-70's. And then Barkley went to a swing doctor that told him to hesitate at the top and it developed into the swing we now see. Barkley admitted that it is all mental. He said Tiger has spent several hours trying to help him and couldn't.

I bet Michael is just trying to make him feel good about himself by "revising" Barkley's past golf history. I've seen him on TV in the celebrity events, and his swing and play are both terrible.

If he ever played in the 70's it's only because that was the air temperature that day.

They both said his 70's days was in the 80's and early 90's. Charles said he has been in a slump for 5-6 years. Michael said it was closer to a decade. :D

Michael was adament that Sir Charles used to be very good. mid-70's. And then Barkley went to a swing doctor that told him to hesitate at the top and it developed into the swing we now see. Barkley admitted that it is all mental. He said Tiger has spent several hours trying to help him and couldn't.

Maybe Mr. Swackhammer stole all of Charles golfing abilities just like he stole all the NBA basketball players abilities in Space Jam.

Maybe Mike needs to give him that "special" drink that he gave Daffy and Bugs that will help him be good again.

Maybe the Girl Bunny has a better swing than Charles.

I've seen him on TV in the celebrity events, and his swing and play are both terrible.

Unfortunately, Charles could probably still beat me. I just cannot improve my game very much. I played Friday (12/23) at Quail Chase in Louisville, man that was a long day.

I would hate to be that teacher that told Barkley that. Bet his lesson book is completely empty now! :lol:

Former NBA stars' golf games might be the most boring and unimportant topic ever. I wouldn't play a round with them if someone held a gun to my head. :D

Heck I'm awful at golf and I'd still play a round with them lol. I'm sure I'm worse than Barkley so MJ might get more frustrated with me and enjoy his time with Charles more.