December 28, 201114 yr Season 1 of Dexter will always be the best. I loved season 4, but it doesn't compare. From episode to episode, I couldn't stop watching wanting to know who the Ice Truck Killer was... And when we found out, wanting to know why.. And when we found that out, wondering how it would end. Trinity doesn't hold a candle to ITK.
December 29, 201114 yr I liked Newhart a lot, but liked it more once they introduced Larry, Darryl and Darryl.
December 29, 201114 yr I liked Newhart a lot, but liked it more once they introduced Larry, Darryl and Darryl. Started watching Deadwood last night... Was treated to see that Larry was one of the cast members. Or... Well, the guy who plays him at least.
December 29, 201114 yr Season 1 of Dexter will always be the best. I loved season 4, but it doesn't compare. From episode to episode, I couldn't stop watching wanting to know who the Ice Truck Killer was... And when we found out, wanting to know why.. And when we found that out, wondering how it would end. Trinity doesn't hold a candle to ITK. I have to give Dexter credit...They do give the serial killers some pretty good names. You have ITK, BHB, Trinity, and the DDK....Can't recall the killers names from seasons 3 or 5 though. :idunno:
December 29, 201114 yr I have to give Dexter credit...They do give the serial killers some pretty good names. You have ITK, BHB, Trinity, and the DDK....Can't recall the killers names from seasons 3 or 5 though. :idunno: 3 was generic... The Skinner. I don't remember season 5's killer(s) having a nickname... Maybe the Barrel Girls Killer or something?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.