Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Walton Verona 60 Grant County 59

Featured Replies

I think the best solution would be for you guys to meet at the waffle house in dry ridge for a nice meal and discuss your thoughts. Now that's FUNNY!

 

I think it'd be more appropriate to go to the waffle house in Walton.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can say this minus the bashing that is being thrown around, this is a great high school district rival. The next few meetings should be fun to watch and I hope I can make it to these battles. As for Coach Kinmon, Coach Utter and coach Hicks, I say thank you for all that you did for my sons when they played for you. It was truly great to watch them compete night after night. I will say that I have always said maniac that it was totally wrong for the administration to make Kinmon leave mid-season. As for all the other stuff on here I guess all is fair in love and war. Happy New Year to all

This thread is cracking me up! BTW Simon Kenton beat a very good 8-0 team ranked 8th in the state of Georgia tonight and only had to drive a little over an hour to do it.:D See there's something you guys can both hate on together in harmony like old friends!

I think the best solution would be for you guys to meet at the waffle house in dry ridge for a nice meal and discuss your thoughts. Now that's FUNNY!

 

You have to be old to qualify for a Waffle House meeting in Dry Ridge, I don't make the cut.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.