Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands/Lexington Catholic Updates

Featured Replies

Please post updates in this thread.

  • Replies 95
  • Views 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Link to the game and it's working great. In fact I am watching both the LexCath vs. HHS and the Boone County Scott County pregame shows.

GO BIRDS!

I wish they used more of the screen though. The actual picture is small.

All I am getting is ads for Georgetown College...anyone else seeing something else??!

Me too. It's completely dead. :irked:

Is the internet crew doing their thing tonight? If so, do we have that link at least? I am always at the game so I never use it...

highlands returned the opening kickoff for a td, 7-0 birds.

Please keep the updates going here on BGP! Thanks!

Thank you eagles5, iHigh is hosed so the updates are greatly appreciated!!

Thank you eagles5, iHigh is hosed so the updates are greatly appreciated!!
Ditto.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.