Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Radford @ Kentucky Predictions/Pre-Game Chatter

Who wins? 12 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Radford
      0%
      0
    • Kentucky
      100%
      12

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

It will be hard for UK to break the century mark tonight due to Radford's boring style of basketball.

 

I think it'll be more along the lines of 80 something to 40 something...

 

The Highlanders are 289th in the nation in points per game (61.2) and 309th in FG % at .376.

^ I saw that but I don't know where he got it from.

 

That's shocking :lol:

That's shocking :lol:

 

I'm calling Bull on that. Not a single book I have seen has a line for that game.

I'm calling Bull on that. Not a single book I have seen has a line for that game.

 

Where do you even look at this stuff at?

I'm calling Bull on that. Not a single book I have seen has a line for that game.

 

I just looked and I can't find it anywhere either.

Where do you even look at this stuff at?

 

You can look at each website or a site like covers.com. It will have lines from multiple places.

It's live on Fox Sports South. Delayed on BBSN.

 

What channel on insight is FSS?

What channel on insight is FSS?

 

73 or 74 I think.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.