Raceland 70 Rose Hill 65

PLEASE, tell me you are not a Russell fan hacking on RH for sportsmanship. :argue: Red Devils.. The undisputed kings of poor sportsmanship. Now let's not go there. Your laundry list of issues would start an entirely new thread. And unless you were there you don't know how anyone acted. As for the officials, looks like your "top-ranked" devils could use some officiating help! :sssh:

:rolleyes:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

never said I represented the losing team. Nor the winning team. Only that the officiating stunk and I thought the Euton kid got fouled on the 3.

Not a Rose Hill fan? Wow I really missed that one, someone apparently has been posting under your name. :sssh:

Rose Hill has a nice young team that will get better each day. They could very well make things interesting in the 64th. Good luck :thumb:

PLEASE, tell me you are not a Russell fan hacking on RH for sportsmanship. :argue: Red Devils.. The undisputed kings of poor sportsmanship. Now let's not go there. Your laundry list of issues would start an entirely new thread. And unless you were there you don't know how anyone acted. As for the officials, looks like your "top-ranked" devils could use some officiating help! :sssh:

Wow. Somebody is fired up! :lol: