Lee County 75 Estill County 66

Good game here...sorry i have no stats. A few technical fouls called in the game. I hope to have more info on this game later but congrats to Lee County who makes it 7 wins in a row to move to 7-2. :dancingpa

Lee now plays Johnson Central in the finals of the County Music Highway Classic. These 2 met last year in this tourney in the 3rd place game with Lee pulling a close one out. Should be a good rematch.

I agree. Many accolades to Coach Wright; he deserves them. Lee County trailed at half by three and played sluggish the first quarter, however, after what I can only assume to be an intense half time in the locker room came back out ready and motivated to play.

Tyler Rich performed tremendously well and proved his leadership abilities by setting plays and controlling the defense. After halftime, imo, he was the top player on the floor.

Estill had a couple of technical fouls that seemed to take the wind out of them for a while. I'm unsure what the second technical was for, I believe one of the players may have cursed at a referee, but I'm unclear. The first was on a player from Estill who kicked T. Rich after Rich blocked him out and pulled down a rebound.

This was an exciting game to watch, as Lee Co. led by as many as 11, and Estill made several runs to cut the score down. Again Coach Wright led his team well, making good use of his time outs and demanding results that he knew his players are capable of.

Congrats to the Bobcats!! Lee County is a very competitive team that plays hard.

But as for the JC game tomorrow, I don't think they have the talent level that JC has this year so don't be surprised to see a loss!

I wouldn't necessarily agree with that. Didn't Johnson Central just beat Estill County by 2 points? The only disadvantage that the Bobcats might have is that they're playing the host school, who will be playing in familiar surroundings.