Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lee County 75 Estill County 66

Featured Replies

Good game here...sorry i have no stats. A few technical fouls called in the game. I hope to have more info on this game later but congrats to Lee County who makes it 7 wins in a row to move to 7-2. :dancingpa

 

Lee now plays Johnson Central in the finals of the County Music Highway Classic. These 2 met last year in this tourney in the 3rd place game with Lee pulling a close one out. Should be a good rematch.

Lee keeps on rolling. They may have a little trouble with Johnson Central, being that they're the host school and playing on their home court, but I think they'll pull out the win.

  • Author

Oh, and not bragging or anything, but i did predict the score within 3pts...i said 75 69, it was 75-66....im good...oh yeah!!LOL

Lee is rolling, anyone want to challenge their spot near the top of the 14th????

 

Prediction: Lee 78

JC 73

Congrats to the Bobcats!! Lee County is a very competitive team that plays hard.

 

But as for the JC game tomorrow, I don't think they have the talent level that JC has this year so don't be surprised to see a loss!

  • Author

I agree. Many accolades to Coach Wright; he deserves them. Lee County trailed at half by three and played sluggish the first quarter, however, after what I can only assume to be an intense half time in the locker room came back out ready and motivated to play.

 

Tyler Rich performed tremendously well and proved his leadership abilities by setting plays and controlling the defense. After halftime, imo, he was the top player on the floor.

 

Estill had a couple of technical fouls that seemed to take the wind out of them for a while. I'm unsure what the second technical was for, I believe one of the players may have cursed at a referee, but I'm unclear. The first was on a player from Estill who kicked T. Rich after Rich blocked him out and pulled down a rebound.

 

This was an exciting game to watch, as Lee Co. led by as many as 11, and Estill made several runs to cut the score down. Again Coach Wright led his team well, making good use of his time outs and demanding results that he knew his players are capable of.

Good win Lee Co., and good luck in the finals!!

Congrats to the Bobcats!! Lee County is a very competitive team that plays hard.

 

But as for the JC game tomorrow, I don't think they have the talent level that JC has this year so don't be surprised to see a loss!

I wouldn't necessarily agree with that. Didn't Johnson Central just beat Estill County by 2 points? The only disadvantage that the Bobcats might have is that they're playing the host school, who will be playing in familiar surroundings.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.