Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 21 Covington Catholic 7 (Frosh)

Featured Replies

Is it that bad?

 

Trust me, he is not kidding!

 

Have been in there when they used to shoot off that cannon and the box would rock and in the wind, you can get sea sick with the box moving back and forth.

 

And I agree with CovCathiRadio, I hate to lose to HHS but indeed the guys in the press-box are fun to work with and thanks for the WC's last night, prior to the game!

Edited by Theoldguy

I do enjoy looking at the whole in the wall put in there after the Bovard catch in 2006.....so I'm told.

  • Author

Question: who actually sits up in the HHS press box during varsity games? I know some of the HHS asst. coaches do. Do opposing teams' asst. coaches sit up there? Who is up there from the media? And, how is there room to hold all these people? Can the opposing asst. coaches listen in on each other's comments up there?

Question: who actually sits up in the HHS press box during varsity games? I know some of the HHS asst. coaches do. Do opposing teams' asst. coaches sit up there? Who is up there from the media? And, how is there room to hold all these people? Can the opposing asst. coaches listen in on each other's comments up there?

 

That had me picturing the Get Smart Cone of Silence.

Edited by Birdsfan

I do enjoy looking at the whole in the wall put in there after the Bovard catch in 2006.....so I'm told.

 

That might be how it go there but my understanding is that is the new donut and cookie stash spot for coaches. This might have something to with the darn thing falling down. LOL.

I would love to see a match up between Highlands frosh and Beechwoods frosh. Are there any rules preventing something like this.

I would love to see a match up between Highlands frosh and Beechwoods frosh. Are there any rules preventing something like this.

 

Should have come calling this time last yr and Highlands would have scheduled you in. Rules say Frosh schedules must be completed before last nite actually.

Lets get this scheduled for next yr, have your people call my people. LOL

I would love to see a match up between Highlands frosh and Beechwoods frosh. Are there any rules preventing something like this.

 

Yep, can ony play a 10 game frosh schedule..

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.