Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle / Dixie Heights predictions

Which team will win? 66 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I have seen both teams play and I think Dixie has the better Offense.

I have seen both teams play and I think Dixie has the better Offense.

Well you have been wrong all year, and I think your wrong about this too so I am going with Ryle!

Well you have been wrong all year, and I think your wrong about this too so I am going with Ryle!

 

Will see!

I have seen both teams play and I think Dixie has the better Offense.

 

If they can keep their offense on the field the entire game, they'll be fine. :lol:

It pains me to say Ryle..........hope TC plays out of his mind for DH. Hard not to wish the best for Goose.......

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

Should be very good game.

I'm thinking Dixie has a little momentum right now.

Game is @ Dixie.

RYLE takes this one I believe.

Ryle 28-14.

He did make some crazy catches in Friday's game against SK. He flat out gets it done.

It pains me to say Ryle..........hope TC plays out of his mind for DH. Hard not to wish the best for Goose.......

Edited by gold sunrise
Fixing quote

I don't see Ryle being able to stop Pike and Cohorn.

I guess i'll keep saying it! Dixie is way over rated and should not even be in the playoffs, I got Ryle winning by 14. I hope they win by 40!

I'll take Ryle. I expect to see offensive fireworks though. Team that creates the most turnovers wins!

Any news on Mac Vollet ??? Will he be playing ??? If not it could be a long night for Ryle.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.