Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

McCreary Central/Wayne County Predictions

Who wins? 12 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • McCreary Central
      8%
      1
    • Wayne County
      91%
      11

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Wayne by at least 20

Wayne Co. 40-18.

I watched the Wayne/Corbin game and all 4 of Wayne's TD's came via the pass! McCreary has tuff pass defense and I don't think Wayne will find success through the air. If McCreary can have some success stopping the running game then they have a chance. So, I will go with my boys in Marron and give them the upset 22-21! Go Raiders and Go Get'em Guys!

I watched the Wayne/Corbin game and all 4 of Wayne's TD's came via the pass! McCreary has tuff pass defense and I don't think Wayne will find success through the air. If McCreary can have some success stopping the running game then they have a chance. So, I will go with my boys in Marron and give them the upset 22-21! Go Raiders and Go Get'em Guys!

Best of luck it would be a great win if you all pull it off!

McCreary does have a pretty good Pass Def. The Def. has out played the Off. all year. Wayne should have beaten Corbin and the Beat Casey Co. real bad. I just don't see my Raiders winning without playing a perfect game. Wayne in a close one. Have to say Go Raiders!!!!

  • Author
I watched the Wayne/Corbin game and all 4 of Wayne's TD's came via the pass! McCreary has tuff pass defense and I don't think Wayne will find success through the air. If McCreary can have some success stopping the running game then they have a chance. So, I will go with my boys in Marron and give them the upset 22-21! Go Raiders and Go Get'em Guys!

 

Wow. I will be at this game HOP. Always looking forward to that cup of hot cocoa you are gonna buy me. This one wont be close....

Wow. I will be at this game HOP. Always looking forward to that cup of hot cocoa you are gonna buy me. This one wont be close....

 

Yes sir, I will be glad to buy you some coco or better yet come early and come on down by the softball field and tailgate with us!

I saw the Corbin/McCreary game and was actually impressed with MCC's talent. At the risk of setting up another attack by Heartbreaker, can someone in the know tell me why this team has not been able to take advantage of what they have this season? That big tight end could be an awesome weapon. The line has good size and they seem to have decent speed from the backs. Qb moves good but not very accurate. I though they played even to better than Corbin for three quarters.

I saw the Corbin/McCreary game and was actually impressed with MCC's talent. At the risk of setting up another attack by Heartbreaker, can someone in the know tell me why this team has not been able to take advantage of what they have this season? That big tight end could be an awesome weapon. The line has good size and they seem to have decent speed from the backs. Qb moves good but not very accurate. I though they played even to better than Corbin for three quarters.
I'm glad to see that someone that is not from McCreary County, can see that we have some Talented Kids. The Big Tight End is Tyson Williams 6'5" 245 has caught maybe 15 passes this year. Does not get a lot of Balls thrown his way. Arlis Dople rushed for 100+ yds. aganist Corbin is finally touching the ball as he needs too. QB is getting better, he is a good talent, need to get rid of Ball Quicker. Couple of the Receiver are pretty good and will catch the ball. Line has good size and do a decient job blocking. McCreary has most of these kids back next year. Maybe we can get off to a good start and build some confidence with a few early wins. We did outplay Corbin for awhile.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.