Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell vs. Lewis County Predictions

Who wins? 17 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Russell
      64%
    • Lewis County
      35%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Please post your predictions here

This game is for the District Championship. Lewis has never beaten Russell. This IS a very big game for both reasons. Coach McGlone is as classy as can be, and his team is tough as always. Lewis County expects a very good game will take place this Friday. Good Luck...game on!

Russell 35-14.

Usually this is a no brainer, over before it starts. Lewis Co. has definatly improved and are playing better than in years and years. However I feel that Russell will be too much. Lewis imo will play well but at games end I think that the Red Devils continue on their roll. Lewis Co......pove me wrong, I am pulling for you

 

Russell 30

Lewis Co. 15

I am only going with my gut on this one. Russell is use to playing in big games and knows how to handle the pressure and how to conduct themselves. However, my gut says the Lions steal one this year. As I read on twitter, it must be the year of the Lion on the Chinese calendar (referring to the Detroit Lions) LOL.

I am only going with my gut on this one. Russell is use to playing in big games and knows how to handle the pressure and how to conduct themselves. However, my gut says the Lions steal one this year. As I read on twitter, it must be the year of the Lion on the Chinese calendar (referring to the Detroit Lions) LOL.

 

It's a shame that Lewis Co. is not in China :D. I don' think Russell goes by that calendar :idunno:.

Anyway, I hope that your gut feeling is right.

As I read on twitter, it must be the year of the Lion on the Chinese calendar LOL.
Might be on the calender, but it won't be on the field my friend...

 

Russell 42

Lions 14

Who ever wins it will be by a touchdown or less. Good luck to both teams.

Might be on the calender, but it won't be on the field my friend...

 

Russell 42

Lions 14

 

You're jaded and biased my WWE friend. LOL

I think this will be a great football game. Lewis County's defense is for real, but the offense must find a way to move the ball so the defense isn't on the field the whole game. The team that makes the fewest mistakes wins this game.

Russell 48 Lewis 14

You're jaded and biased my WWE friend. LOL
A Little Biased BUT not jaded...LOL. Past history and tradition tells me the Devils have this one under control.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.