Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County vs Dixie updates

Featured Replies

Sorry if the thread is started already, I looked but I'm on the phone. Camels are up 21-7 at half, according to the text updates I'm getting.

  • Author

He is playing, one td and one int. Camels are getting turnovers.

Wow!!!

 

Please keep the updates coming.

  • Author

Camels cap 95 yard TD drive with a two point conversion. Camels 36-Dixie 14.

?????! Not only would I never thought the Camels would win but I would have expected the score to be opposite..............Keep it going Camels!!!!!

  • Author
?????! Not only would I never thought the Camels would win but I would have expected the score to be opposite..............Keep it going Camels!!!!!

 

Me either, was Lickert sandbagging for district play or have they sipped the purple koolaid?

  • Author

Camels have a goal line stand then put up another score. Now 43-14 Camels.

Dixie has packed it in folks...Great job Camels!!

  • Author

Camels put up another score now 50-14 Camels with about 2 minutes left.

No disrespect to CC but 14 against the Camels "D" has to have the SEC defensive coordinators laying awake at night?? :D

 

Great showing by the Camels!! Anyone else think Dixie might have been a tad overrated in the preseason??

  • Author
No disrespect to CC but 14 against the Camels "D" has to have the SEC defensive coordinators laying awake at night?? :D

 

Great showing by the Camels!! Anyone else think Dixie might have been a tad overrated in the preseason??

 

I've heard rumblings that there is no longer a SEC offer on the table....

Me either, was Lickert sandbagging for district play or have they sipped the purple koolaid?

 

I think everyone knew it would take some time for things to come together, but I also think everyone was looking more toward next season. Nice to see it arrive early. ;-) Guess that means I got at least one right in the pick'em. (WOO HOO! Just like last week!)

I'm guessing Bruns isn't playing, and with Justice out, Dixie has no running game. Add in the fact that they're out a starting lineman on an already pourous OL, and it's no surprise they're struggling on offense. Defensively, they have no speed. I'm curious if they went back to their 3-3-5 or if they stuck to the 4-3?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.