Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 2011-2012 Prediction Thread

Featured Replies

UNC defeats UK in the Championship game by 6+ points.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matt Jones did the UK write up on Grantland for their college preview week

 

 

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/7121706/why-kentucky-wildcats-win-national-championship

 

 

The Duke preview was yesterday and the UNC preview(and what convinced me about UNC) was on Monday. You should see the links to those previews at the end of the UK preview if you want to read them. All have been great reads so far.

Matt Jones did the UK write up on Grantland for their college preview week

 

 

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/7121706/why-kentucky-wildcats-win-national-championship

 

 

The Duke preview was yesterday and the UNC preview(and what convinced me about UNC) was on Monday. You should see the links to those previews at the end of the UK preview if you want to read them. All have been great reads so far.

 

Pretty good piece by Matt Jones if you ask me. Some good humor and the guy definitely knows his stuff. I plan on checking out the other two as well.

 

Man I love College Basketball!!!

28-3 Regular Season, 14-2 SEC regular season, win the SEC Tournament, advance to the Final Four. After that it is a crapshoot. Hopefully, a National Championship!!

Matt Jones did the UK write up on Grantland for their college preview week

 

 

http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/7121706/why-kentucky-wildcats-win-national-championship

 

 

The Duke preview was yesterday and the UNC preview(and what convinced me about UNC) was on Monday. You should see the links to those previews at the end of the UK preview if you want to read them. All have been great reads so far.

After a lot of Matt Jones exposure I find him to be a pompous, blow-hard who is completely unlistenable. But, he does occasionally write a good piece like that.

I skipped through most of the article but I read the #3 reason about the fans deserving it and enjoyed that part of it. The rest of it he wasn't telling me anything new about UK and the expectations of 2011-12 so I skimmed it. He was dead on about the fans. I liked how he said UK fans watch CougarTown just because one star is a fan of the Cats. So true....so true.

Teague will be the key. As I have said before, I love the kid to death, but he has not been able to win titles playing with big time talent both in high school and AAU. If Cal can get him ready, this UK bunch will be very tough to beat.

 

I know it is saying a lot considering the guys that returned, but I will not be the least bit surprised if Davis is the best player in the country by the end of the year. He's that good...

 

So can we get an official prediction?

I am going with 2 L's and they will be cutting down the nets.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.