Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central 2006

Featured Replies

How do you all think the Eagles are going to be, and who is going to become the leader after the lose of sean and who is going to be the new big play guy since they lose Ron?

  • Replies 74
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get back to you on that one.

  • Author
get back to you on that one.

:thumb:

Though it loses a solid QB and a great back, Central will be loaded this year. Grim, Johnson, Welch, and a bunch of other good backs will return, and the passing game will be much improved. Almost ever one returns on defense. Barring injuries, this Central team should be the best ever.

I look for JC to be a better team than they were this past year. Thats hard to say considering we finished district runner up and posted an 8-2 regular season mark but i say we will be a better team for one reason- Two dimensional. Although JC had a great back and the state's leading rusher in Ron Blume, they relied to much on the run alone because we did not have the ability to be effective in the passing game. JC lost alot in the 8 seniors that graduated and in the senior leadership that those young men developed but has a great group of talent coming back off a very solid team. I think that overall JC's season will rest on how will Junior QB JK Ratliff developes game experience and how well he evolves into Coach Matneys system. I look for JC to win their district next year with a 9-1 record or possible posting a perfect 10-0 record depending on the schedule JC has next year.

Okay...Good luck to the Golden Eagles in 2006.

I look for JC to be a better team than they were this past year. Thats hard to say considering we finished district runner up and posted an 8-2 regular season mark but i say we will be a better team for one reason- Two dimensional. Although JC had a great back and the state's leading rusher in Ron Blume, they relied to much on the run alone because we did not have the ability to be effective in the passing game. JC lost alot in the 8 seniors that graduated and in the senior leadership that those young men developed but has a great group of talent coming back off a very solid team. I think that overall JC's season will rest on how will Junior QB JK Ratliff developes game experience and how well he evolves into Coach Matneys system. I look for JC to win their district next year with a 9-1 record or possible posting a perfect 10-0 record depending on the schedule JC has next year.
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

What role will Ian Welch play next year? Will Ian be expected to carry the ball a lot?

I think the best thing for JCHS is to RUN RUN RUN because that will take the pressure off of JK Ratliff.

9-1 record or possible posting a perfect 10-0 record depending on the schedule JC has next year.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure about that good of a record? They would have to play a pretty easy schedule in order to do that well.

9-1 record or possible posting a perfect 10-0 record depending on the schedule JC has next year.

:sssh: I'm not sure about that good of a record? They would have to play a pretty easy schedule in order to do that well.

:sssh: I'm not sure about that good of a record? They would have to play a pretty easy schedule in order to do that well.

 

Who is on their schedule next year?

Who is on their schedule next year?

I have no idea. I'm not even sure if they have it set yet?

  • Author
I have no idea. I'm not even sure if they have it set yet?

 

 

I Know that they start out with

 

North Laurel (cumberland valley bowl)

some one for BEckly

LOgan WV

Bryan station

@ lawerence

boyd

ashland

@mason

@paintsville

Greenup

Not sure on Order

:sssh: I'm not sure about that good of a record? They would have to play a pretty easy schedule in order to do that well.

 

 

They sure are showing a inprovement over the last few years.

each year they are looking better. I hope they keep it

the program is on a rise.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.