Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers have serious issues (that get worse daily)

Featured Replies

I can't wait to watch the Bengals beat up on the Steelers!

  • Replies 59
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I can't wait to watch the Bengals beat up on the Steelers!
It should be a pretty good game. I'll go out now and place an avatar bet with you now if you like. I'd be willing to sport the SK helmet for a week, or the avatar of your choosing. You game?
  • Author
I hope not. Fear the Hasselbeck. :D
He's just the type to get the ball out quick too. Trust me, I fear the Hasselbeck.
It should be a pretty good game. I'll go out now and place an avatar bet with you now if you like. I'd be willing to sport the SK helmet for a week, or the avatar of your choosing. You game?

 

Sounds like a deal!

Super Bowl loser slump?

 

Nope, no slump. I think Spindoc has stated the reasons correctly...

It should be a pretty good game. I'll go out now and place an avatar bet with you now if you like. I'd be willing to sport the SK helmet for a week, or the avatar of your choosing. You game?

 

I'm always in on this deal also... :thumb:

I see Pittsburgh drafting 2 OL and a NT in the first 3 rounds next April.

  • Author
I see Pittsburgh drafting 2 OL and a NT in the first 3 rounds next April.
While they definitely need to get younger there, Hood and Heyward are solid and of course both 1st rounders. The future at DT is fine, NT needs to be addressed. And the only way they can address it properly is to draft higher or sign a quality FA. The way the season is going, draft higher sounds like a plan. And you know as well as I do, they draft "best possible player" in the draft. If that means NT, then that's what they'll get. However, Casey Hampton is definitely not the problem with this defense. And they'll never let him go without a replacement ready. They've needed a CB for 4 years, still haven't given any consideration to one in FA, and never drafted one above 3rd round. I think that if they checked the waiver wire I think they could have upgraded the offensive LOS. I sometimes think that they stick with their draft picks to a fault.

 

Aaron Smith isn't his normal self. Injured as we speak, but he typically gives no ground when he gets doubled, but age has definitely caught up with him. He got caved in more than once yesterday. And they miss Keisel. He's stout against the run and they've missed him the past 3 contests. Getting him back will provide an immediate upgrade.

It's b/c Ben is no longer chasing tail. He's lost his mental edge. I already told Pancake all about this.

  • Author
It's b/c Ben is no longer chasing tail. He's lost his mental edge. I already told Pancake all about this.
Said it in several threads ago. Better when he was rapin' errbody up in herrr.

Best OL available would be great, either G or OT. I have hope that Lewis can become a quality CB and I also have the same hope for Brown...

Said it in several threads ago. Better when he was rapin' errbody up in herrr.

 

Hide yo hotel receptionists, hide yo college kids.....we gonna find you

  • Author

And now, James Harrison is out with an orbital fracture. Several weeks from initial reports. And I think we can get rid of the tough Tony Romo stuff. Harrison played the entire 2nd have with a skull fracture. No injection. And sadly, he is playing at the highest level of any player on that side of the ball. And the kid who backs him up is out for this week also. And the hits just keep coming.

It seems like the Steelers and Ravens defenses get hit with the injury book every 2-3 years, have a down year, everybody questions whether they're getting too old, then they bounce back as a dominant unit the following year.

  • Author

Your QB has to be thankful that's one less issue he has to deal with Sunday. My $ is on the visitors this weekend.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.