Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You write the funny caption

Featured Replies

Does my facial expression look silly?. Probably not as stupid as me standing here on one leg, hope no one takes a picture

Watch this man, you stand on one leg and I will do the robot.

There are no words to explain your post. I am not sure if I should laugh or throw up in my mouth.

 

:puke:

Keep this under your hat, but we're think uk#1fan is either Dale Mueller or Jeff Marksberry.

 

I wish I had their jobs! :D

They say I talk out of both sides of my mouth, but I prefer talking out of this left side see...

Guru breaking out a new punishment for bad BGPers.

Jeans: "Every day I'm getting closer and closer to looking like my avatar."

 

Stork: "Me too..."

Guru: I am going to be a mummy for Halloween!

 

Stork: I am going to be a one legged Pirate!! Arrr!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.