sidelinedoc

Raceland/Greenup Co. Winner  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Raceland/Greenup Co. Winner

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly think just having our boys out there and competing will be a victory. I just hope we play inspired.

Well, I've clicked on this thread several times and wanted to say something, but never could, and you said it for me. I agree 100%, the Rams need to just go out there and compete. And, I am sure they will. Greenup will see some new stuff that they haven't seen on film and I'm excited about it. The Rams win by playing the game as far as I'm concerned.

Once a Ram, always a Ram

Well, I've clicked on this thread several times and wanted to say something, but never could, and you said it for me. I agree 100%, the Rams need to just go out there and compete. And, I am sure they will. Greenup will see some new stuff that they haven't seen on film and I'm excited about it. The Rams win by playing the game as far as I'm concerned.

Once a Ram, always a Ram

:thumb::thumb:These young Rams have grown up this past week (in a hard/true way). Raceland Football.......A true 'Team" and a "Band of Brothers" like never before!!

Adam's father, Monte's grandmother and Coach Salmons grandfather, all in less than 1 week. I just can't wait for them to get back on the field and let their emotions and everything else flow. Love you guys and can't wait to go into battle with you..........

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:...........RAMS......

MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

I've been told that practice so far this week has been better than it has been in the past 3 or 4 weeks. Maybe it is good to get these boys back doing to what they love to do.......

:thumb: Thats what I was hoping for Doc. I am so glad to hear that. These type conditions usually go either way own, too much emotion to get ready to or play or they use that emotion to push themselves even more, come out and have a great game.

Either way.......Once a RAM, Always a RAM !!

I have thought about what this team and a Raceland family has been dealing with all week long. Getting back out there and doing what you enjoy doing has a wonderfully healing effect.

Best of luck tonight Rams!

And.....I hope all your birthday wishes come true oldrambler.