sidelinedoc

Raceland/Greenup Co. Winner  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Raceland/Greenup Co. Winner

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game has been moved from Friday night until Saturday due to the circumstances at Raceland. I personally want to thank Coach Mullins and the administrative staff for allowing the extra day for our players to prepare both mentally and physically.

Very class act on this. My prayers continue to be with the family in particular, and with the entire Ram Nation

This game has been moved from Friday night until Saturday due to the circumstances at Raceland. I personally want to thank Coach Mullins and the administrative staff for allowing the extra day for our players to prepare both mentally and physically.

Thank you Greenup Co coaching staff!

Thanks for posting this thread again Doc. I had started one a couple of days ago not knowing if I should or not and stated that on the thread. I certainly meant no harm or insult to the family or the Raceland team,coaches, TD Club or any fans.

Here is to hoping that the Rams will band together and play hard. I hope that both teams remain injury free.

I also want to thank the GCHS Coach and administration for agreeing to move the game ( key word is it's a game). Class act all the way!!

Very class act on this. My prayers continue to be with the family in particular, and with the entire Ram Nation

Thank you Greenup Co coaching staff!

That is a class act by both schools GO RAM's my thoughts and prayers to the Ram Family. JD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

cnc78, Rams68 and JD......I agree that it was a class move by GC and thank you for your prayers and kind words.

Thanks for posting this thread again Doc. I had started one a couple of days ago not knowing if I should or not and stated that on the thread. I certainly meant no harm or insult to the family or the Raceland team,coaches, TD Club or any fans.

Here is to hoping that the Rams will band together and play hard. I hope that both teams remain injury free.

I also want to thank the GCHS Coach and administration for agreeing to move the game ( key word is it's a game). Class act all the way!!

Oldrambler, you did nothing wrong. I just couldn't find it so I started this one. Not many Ram fans were on BGP's this weekend. I went by Adam's house (next door neighbor of mine) and he was asleep this afternoon. He has been so strong for his mom. Daylin Beach has been so good to be there for Adam from the hospital until now. He was asleep at the Elkins' home as well.

Oldrambler, you did nothing wrong. I just couldn't find it so I started this one. Not many Ram fans were on BGP's this weekend. I went by Adam's house (next door neighbor of mine) and he was asleep this afternoon. He has been so strong for his mom. Daylin Beach has been so good to be there for Adam from the hospital until now. He was asleep at the Elkins' home as well.

:thumb: I wasn't on much either, just to post the prayer thread in this forum. That is great that all are coming together, I really felt like that would be the case.

I said it on the prayer thread as well. "Once a Ram, Always a Ram" and it matters not the age/year. We are one and when one hurts, all hurt and are there for one another.

I think our coaches will be able to motivate and use the tragedy of last week to rally the troops and get their minds fixated on Greenup and allow them to focus on the task at hand.

:thumb: I trust that they will have the kids as ready as they can be, their mind set heading into this week of preparation is what I would be concerned with. I feel certain that head coach T.J. Maynard along with the rest of the staff will handle this well.

RAMS.......They call you "Ram Tough" for a reason!! :thumb::thumb: