Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Man Arrested For Having Sex With . . . . .

Featured Replies

In a million years, I would never have guessed this could possibly feel good.

 

To him or the raft?

 

The alleged act took place in an alley. Inflatable prostitutes have no shame.

  • Author
I didn't click on the link but this is the 2nd time the guy has been arrested for sex with an inanimate object in public.

 

I think the first time was with a blow-up pool.

 

Just out of curiousity, how do you know this? The story did not mention this information. I assume this is a close, personal friend of yours? Perhaps an old fraternity buddy? You also a Crip? They are apparently accepting all types these days.

Guess he and "Rosie Palmer" were not getting along.

Just out of curiousity, how do you know this? The story did not mention this information. I assume this is a close, personal friend of yours? Perhaps an old fraternity buddy? You also a Crip? They are apparently accepting all types these days.

 

Someone in the comment section of one of the articles mentioned he was arrested before for something like this. Not sure if that is what Clyde is referring to.

 

Dennis Latham

A few years ago they arrested a guy in Hamilton for having sex with an inflatable toy pumpkin of some kind on Halloween. People are nuts there

 

Read more: http://www.wcpo.com/dpp/news/region_north_cincinnati/hamilton/hamilton-man-arrested-for-sex-act-with-inflatable-raft,-witnessed-by-neighbor#ixzz1WplRxZWm

On the bright side, the first step in fixing the problem is admitting that you have one. I’m sure there’s a “sex with blowup pool accessories” support group somewhere he can join.

 

I'll be the therapist...you can be the support therapist...Could you imagine? I would not be able to keep a straight face listening to all his "problems" LOL

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.