Man Arrested For Having Sex With . . . . .

cooperstown

I didn't click on the link but this is the 2nd time the guy has been arrested for sex with an inanimate object in public.

I think the first time was with a blow-up pool.

Just out of curiousity, how do you know this? The story did not mention this information. I assume this is a close, personal friend of yours? Perhaps an old fraternity buddy? You also a Crip? They are apparently accepting all types these days.

Just out of curiousity, how do you know this? The story did not mention this information. I assume this is a close, personal friend of yours? Perhaps an old fraternity buddy? You also a Crip? They are apparently accepting all types these days.

Someone in the comment section of one of the articles mentioned he was arrested before for something like this. Not sure if that is what Clyde is referring to.

Dennis Latham

A few years ago they arrested a guy in Hamilton for having sex with an inflatable toy pumpkin of some kind on Halloween. People are nuts there

Read more: http://www.wcpo.com/dpp/news/region_north_cincinnati/hamilton/hamilton-man-arrested-for-sex-act-with-inflatable-raft,-witnessed-by-neighbor#ixzz1WplRxZWm

On the bright side, the first step in fixing the problem is admitting that you have one. I’m sure there’s a “sex with blowup pool accessories” support group somewhere he can join.

I'll be the therapist...you can be the support therapist...Could you imagine? I would not be able to keep a straight face listening to all his "problems" LOL