September 1, 201115 yr About where I expected my team to end up. I'm going to be relying very heavily on my 3 headed RB attack. If I can get decent production out of either Maclin or Collie on a weekly basis and either McNabb or Cassel have a solid year, I should be alright.
September 1, 201115 yr Author For my benefit American Conference Draft rankings 1. Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) 2. Mauk Ridge Maniacs (Wildcat Dad) 3. Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) 4. Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) 5. Maytown Mirkers (WildcatScratchFever) 6. Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters (Hangman) 7. Shelby Cardinals (tdouth) 8. Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5Wide) 9. Northern Kentucky Blazers * (Bigblueinsanity) 10. Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) 11. Big Creek Moonshiners (Da champ) 12. Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rocket28) 13. Maysville Split Ends (Sumoroyal) 14. Indo Savages (PutMeInCoach) 15. Junction City Jailcats * (UKMustangFan) 16. Boyle County Blue Devils (PurplePride92)
September 1, 201115 yr For my benefit American Conference Draft rankings 1. Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) 2. Mauk Ridge Maniacs (Wildcat Dad) 3. Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) 4. Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) 5. Maytown Mirkers (WildcatScratchFever) 6. Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters (Hangman) 7. Shelby Cardinals (tdouth) 8. Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5Wide) 9. Northern Kentucky Blazers * (Bigblueinsanity) 10. Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) 11. Big Creek Moonshiners (Da champ) 12. Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rocket28) 13. Maysville Split Ends (Sumoroyal) 14. Indo Savages (PutMeInCoach) 15. Junction City Jailcats * (UKMustangFan) 16. Boyle County Blue Devils (PurplePride92) National Conference?
September 1, 201115 yr Nice to see I am near the top. Hope that translate to W's this year. Winning the double header week is key in this league.
September 1, 201115 yr Nice to see I am near the top. Hope that translate to W's this year. Winning the double header week is key in this league. Only reason I didn't get kicked out of the National Conference last year. If I remember right, I did very well during the double header weeks.
September 1, 201115 yr Author Nice to see I am near the top. Hope that translate to W's this year. Winning the double header week is key in this league. Weeks 3 and 10 this year
September 1, 201115 yr MyFantasyLeague.com has ranked the American Conference Draft. They only considered draft picks and did not look at keepers. The results are below: 1. Atwood Fighting' Amish 2. Mauk Ridge Maniacs 3. Bushwood Country Club Gophers 4. Jungle Junkies 5. Maytown Mirkers 6. Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters 7. Shelby Cardinals 8. Middle Fork Mustard Seeds 9. Northern Kentucky Blazers * 10. Sawville GymShoes 11. Big Creek Moonshiners 12. Paducah Rabbit Fists 13. Maysville Split Ends 14. Indo Savages 15. Junction City Jailcats * 16. Boyle County Blue Devils Jailcats, Split Ends, & Moonshiners will all be higher than the top 11.
September 1, 201115 yr Jailcats, Split Ends, & Moonshiners will all be higher than the top 11. And no one from the American Conference will win the title, so it's all moot.
September 1, 201115 yr ^ Didn't one last year? Two of the 3 years we've been a combined league, the title has went to the American Conference. But we should let namecips dwell in his past glory days.
September 1, 201115 yr Two of the 3 years we've been a combined league, the title has went to the American Conference. But we should let namecips dwell in his past glory days. Talk to me when you have 2 Titles. Until then I AM KING OF THE HILL :ylsuper:
September 1, 201115 yr Yeah, back when there was far less competition....That's like bragging about winning the World Series when there was 5 teams. :lol:
September 1, 201115 yr Yeah, back when there was far less competition....That's like bragging about winning the World Series when there was 5 teams. :lol: Maybe less teams, but not less competition. We've lost a few really good fantasy gm's over the last few years. It's only been 3 yrs since my last title, it's not like it was 10+ yrs.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.