Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle/Boone County Predictions (Frosh)

Featured Replies

Any thoughts on this showdown at Ryle Thursday night?

  • Replies 45
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I expect Boone to continue and take a back seat to NKY 6A, at each and every level. Ryle +14

I expect Boone to continue and take a back seat to NKY 6A, at each and every level. Ryle +14

 

Based on Dixie drilling Ryle how can you come to that conclusion?

They are freshman, they got off to a slow start. I stand by my prediction.

They are freshman, they got off to a slow start. I stand by my prediction.

 

Fair enough.

 

I stand by mine too, can't wait until Thursday!

MAN_8209.jpg

 

Here is a picture from a past Ryle/Boone Frosh game...

  • Author
Fair enough.

 

I stand by mine too, can't wait until Thursday!

 

From what I hear with preparation this week I agree with Guru

Boone's Freshman team is loaded with athletes! They scrimmaged the Boone JV squad and only gave up positive yardage on one play. Ryle will be a test to how good they are and can be. I look for Boone to win by at least two touchdowns.

Boone by +21. Their D will shut Ryle down and Aaron Floyd will have his way running the ball.

Boone by +21. Their D will shut Ryle down and Aaron Floyd will have his way running the ball.

 

Is Aaron George's son?

Who is the stud LB I keep hearing about from Boone?

Is Aaron George's son?

 

Correct. And George's other son Chase Floyd is the head Freshmen coach at Boone.

Who is the stud LB I keep hearing about from Boone?

 

The have a couple of good LBs but I don't know their names. I should know more after tomorrow night.

Correct. And George's other son Chase Floyd is the head Freshmen coach at Boone.

 

Is Chase a teacher?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.