Pineville 20 McCreary Central 14

Sorry Boilercat and Trenchmaster that you do not think we got our tails kicked. We lost to a 1A

Team that was playing without their best player and 2nd best player got hurt in 2nd Qt. and hobbled the rest of the night. This Pineville team may only win 1 more game the rest of the year. IMO we got our Tails Kicked I think the Score was 20-14 their way.

Don't put the kids down and the staff.

I do remember Pineville kicking your butt a couple of years ago.(28 points I think) How many 1 A schools kicked your can? I will answer that question myself later. I will list them. Looking for first coaching stint results. The other one are easy.

I'm not putting anyone down, stating fact.

Banker I think CK is just a little frustrated as I know he would never put the kids down but seems you are now on the reverse side of what you did to him for years when I told you that all you were doing was hurting the kids and the program but you never let up you kept on hammering the program and the coaching staff. There is an old saying don't dish it out if you can't take it. Now about the game: the defense played pretty good but Pineville's QB was hurting them early until he hurt his knee, man that kid is very tuff ( I hope he heals up quick and I wish him the best). After he got hurt the defense seemed to handle things pretty good. The offense still seems out of sink but we got a glimse of what they can do when they are in sink as they had one very good drive when everything came together and they drove the ball down Pinville's throat and put it in the endzone. The offense needs to keep repping and getting things in sink all the time which I am sure they will do. As a true Raider fan it's hard to watch losses like Friday nights loss but all you can do is cheer them on and get ready for the next week. I am sure the Raiders will get their first win next Friday. Go get'em guys!

I'm not putting anyone down, stating fact.

Here are some FACTS!

One winning season with the best group of athletes to come thru McCreary Central. Never had a winning season when you started the program.

Coach

2007 3-8 record 4 1A schools kicked your butt as you state in the post. 2 out of 3 wins Class 1 A Teams

2008 4-7 record you scored 222 gave up 405 other stats are not up. I am sure there are some 1A schools that kicked your butt

2009 7-4 record you scored 315 gave up 322

I have someone doing some research to come with your first coaching stint record.

Go Raiders your getting better. There are some true fans behind YOU!