Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MaxPrepps State Rankings

Featured Replies

I wasn't the one calling the rankings a joke. If you feel they are, then you should post your rankings which you did.

 

C'mon Man, whats wrong it's just for fun correct? Will Dale not appreciate anyone from ft. thomas not listing highlands #1. YOU CAN DO IT!:banana:

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TripleSevens......go back and read BJaynes post again. I think BJaynes is saying the same thing you said.

 

Got it...and your right. If you take into consideration the jesting toward uk#1fan, it makes sense.

How does ST X win 70-0 in week 1 and drop two spots in this poll? That's rough. I suppose they were supposed to win 91 to 0. NCC beats up on Dixie and jumps up 6 spots, leapfrogging ST X. I guess beating Dixie was that quality of a win.:confused:

How does ST X win 70-0 in week 1 and drop two spots in this poll? That's rough. I suppose they were supposed to win 91 to 0. NCC beats up on Dixie and jumps up 6 spots, leapfrogging ST X. I guess beating Dixie was that quality of a win.:confused:

 

I was wondering that myself. X wins by 70 and drops 2 spots.

I was wondering that myself. X wins by 70 and drops 2 spots.

 

Since their strength of schedule is part of the equation beating a low rated team badly doesn't get any style points. Their rating will increase as the seasson progresses since they play a tough schedule so I wouldn't be too concerned early in the season. Like I said before the ratings get more accurate about half way through the year.

Since their strength of schedule is part of the equation beating a low rated team badly doesn't get any style points. Their rating will increase as the seasson progresses since they play a tough schedule so I wouldn't be too concerned early in the season. Like I said before the ratings get more accurate about half way through the year.

Yeah but common sense dictates that you don't drop after a 70 - 0 win, no matter who you play.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.