Favorite AWAY game stadium to visit?

I've watched games at:

UK- Great crowd, good people, always a lot of fun.

UofL-Great stadium bad tailgate if it's hot. The blacktop is misrable. Fun bars downtown.

UTenn- Old stadium, nowhere to park. Awesome they tailgate on the river. The traditioins there are pretty cool+it being on the water is fun.

Ohio St- Went once to a Thurs night game. It was a blast. Great tailgating, awesome night life etc. Tailgated+went out for the OSU/Mich game. It was INSANE! They litterally rope off blocks with police tape and it was on party wise. Unreal! We got to the Varsity Club bar about an hour before the game and got in the door during the 4th quarter!

Notre Dame- The nicest campus I've ever been on. It absolutly reaks with tradition! I had a good friend recruited there so we got to see all the bells and whistles. The campus is amazing! The center where all the 4horsemen, coaches, heismans, trophies etc is awesome! The band kicked the doors open while we were eating lunch and circled us playing the fight song. Tailgate was fun. Bars weren't all that but fun. Hall of Fame is there rt now too.

Western KY-Fun time for a smaller place. Fun time at night on a smaller scale.

Bowl Games:

Tampa-Best I've been too.

Nashville- One of my favorite cities never had a bad time.

Pro Games:

Cincy- Worst place I've been and I've been about 6 different years. I was cheering for the Bengals but felt bad for other fans. Saw several fights and a lot of classlessness. I'd go back though. Great stadium.

Nashville-Crowd is dead for the most part but city is outstanding!

Indy- Very clean. Crowd is tame. Very clean. Nice city+should be better with them getting the Super Bowl this year. Peyton was pretty good too lol.

Washington- Not a great layout to tailgate but it was really cool. You could feel the tradition there. All the old fans wearing Hog's noses etc. Bought 75 tickets and sit in 600 seats. If you ever go shoot me a message I'll tell you how we moved.

I have a best friend that's been to most of the Big 10. He said Wisconsin was the best then probably Penn St.

Have friends that played for UK. They said hands down LSU (especially on Sat night) was by far the wildest place they've played. Friends that travel the SEC LOVE Ole Miss+The Grove.

I went to UK so I consider Commonwealth a home field. However, I felt like a visitor, of a sort, when I attended the South Carolina game last fall. The stadium sure has changed since the last game I saw there in 1978. I don't know what it's like now, but in those days, freshman had to park at the stadium and ride a bus. So I was there everyday back then.

I've been to Camp Randall (Wisconsin), too. While living in Milwaukee, we used to drive to Madison and see quite a few games there in the early 80s. That stadium has also changed dramatically.

Been to several games at Hanger Field at EKU, when I was going to Morehead and UK.

One of my friends was a QB against Wisconsin at Wis. He said they got beer poured all over them coming out of the tunnel. He said during the start of the 4th quarter they played Jump Around by House Of Pain. He said he could feel the ground moving under his feet as he tried to take a snap lol.

I also had a best friend play at Virginia Tech. He said as many fans as their was when the played UTenn the noise wasn't even close to that of Va Tech.

I saw McNabb and Syracuse play at the " Big House ".... The tailgating and college atmosphere was awesome. The stadium was huge and you were packed in like sardines. When you walk up on the stadium it doesn't look very big at all. The reason being most of the stadium is down in a hole. You walk in at the top of the stadium and walk down to your seats.. It was weird but pretty cool..

I saw McNabb and Syracuse play at the " Big House ".... The tailgating and college atmosphere was awesome. The stadium was huge and you were packed in like sardines. When you walk up on the stadium it doesn't look very big at all. The reason being most of the stadium is down in a hole. You walk in at the top of the stadium and walk down to your seats.. It was weird but pretty cool..

Larger version of Nippert.