Best WKY BBQ Joints?

Zoot Soup

You need to come down to BBQ on the river in Paducah.

I'll tell you something I was confused by though- I couldn't figure out if it was d Starnes or Starnes I was supposed to go to. Ended up going to Starnes, but it wasn't easy.

In Owensboro I actually like Old Hickory better then Moonlight for the actual Bar-B-Q. But for everything else you have to go to Moonlight. If you can go in there and not come out with your pants unbuttoned you did something wrong. They have a fantastic buffet.

In Henderson Thomasons is a must. The best mutton and bar-b-q beans anywhere. J&B's is also really good.

When we came up to film Greenwood at Henderson County in 2009, we stopped at Moonlite. I literally got sick I ate so much. I thought I'd never make it up the steps in that press box!

I never heard of "d Starnes"? If you were across from Dairy Queen, you were in the right spot! Sept 22-24 is BBQ on the river in Paducah, best weekend of the year!

It's downtown on Broadway near the river. I asked around and found out that d Starnes isn't related, but the bbq is provided to them by Starnes. It was really confusing. I ate at Starnes, with the sea foam green building and lunch counter style seating.