Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ American Conference Draft Round Seven

Featured Replies

7.01 Boyle County Blue Devils (PurplePride92) -

7.02 Mauk Ridge Maniacs (Wildcat Dad) -

7.03 Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) -

7.04 Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue)-

7.05 Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -

7.06 Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) -

7.07 Shelby Cardinals (tdouth) -

7.08 Big Creek Moonshiners (Da champ) -

7.09 Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5Wide) -

7.10 Indo Savages (PutMeInCoach) -

7.11 Paducah Rabbit Fists (00Rocket28[/b) -

7.12 Junction City Jailcats * (UKMustangFan) -

7.13 Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters (Hangman) -

7.14 Maytown Mirkers ® (WildcatScratchFever) -

7.15 Maysville Split Ends (Sumoroyal) -

7.16 Northern Kentucky Blazers * (Bigblueinsanity) -

 

 

Draft Link:http://football34.myfantasyleague.com/2011/options?L=36939&O=17&DISPLAY=CONFERENCE01

 

Rosters Link: http://football34.myfantasyleague.com/2011/options?L=36939&O=07&DISPLAY=CONFERENCE01

  • Replies 54
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Boyle County Blue Devils select Mike Goodson-running back-Carolina Panthers.

The Boyle County Blue Devils select Mike Goodson-running back-Carolina Panthers.

 

I was very very close to taking him instead of Green.

I was very very close to taking him instead of Green.

 

:D

 

I am glad you didn't. I was planning on grabbing Goodson the minute I grabbed Stewart. Just wasn't sure when to grab him. Round 7 is perfect for him.

:D

 

I am glad you didn't. I was planning on grabbing Goodson the minute I grabbed Stewart. Just wasn't sure when to grab him. Round 7 is perfect for him.

 

Consider yourself lucky because your other pick was on my radar as well. :D

Consider yourself lucky because your other pick was on my radar as well. :D

 

Heh heh...lucky me.

Mauk Ridge Maniacs select Ladanian Tomlinson RB from New York Jets

The GymShoes select:

Jimmy Graham — TE/New Orleans

The GymShoes select:

Jimmy Graham — TE/New Orleans

 

Heads was Ryan Williams Tails was Graham. :lol:

RB Ryan Williams ARI
Williams was actually my other choice but having 3 other RBs in Arizona scared me . I didn't need that worry; with already worrying about my Thomas selection in New Orleans with 3 other options .
Williams was actually my other choice but having 3 other RBs in Arizona scared me . I didn't need that worry; with already worrying about my Thomas selection in New Orleans with 3 other options .

 

I am just going to stash him on my bench for a while and hope it works out at the end of the year.

Anyone wanna give up there 8th Rd for a 9th and 12th?

AFA selects: Joe Flacco; QB; Bal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.