Top 5 NKY WR's for the 2011 season

Packman

The top underclassmen that had the most receiving yards last year were Jake Mulderink, Kyle Fuller, and Cameron Fogle. Two of those receivers are on the same team. (Conner) They're offense should be loaded.

Rob Washington, and Rob Engrim of Newport are two very good receivers. Numbers wise Washington was one of the best to start last year, until he had a knee injury that ended his season after the third game. Also Yates from Ludlow is another very good receiver, that does not get enough recognition since he is at a small school.

The top underclassmen that had the most receiving yards last year were Jake Mulderink, Kyle Fuller, and Cameron Fogle. Two of those receivers are on the same team. (Conner) They're offense should be loaded.

I thought I read that Kyle Fuller is playing qb.

Just an FYI, but Peterson isn't eligible yet. He is by KHSAA transfer standards, but he has a lot of class work to catch up on from what I'm told. 50-50 at best that he plays

- Richard Skinner

Welcome to BGP. Great to hear from Mr. Skinner. Hope to hear more info and sports updates going forward.

Just an FYI, but Peterson isn't eligible yet. He is by KHSAA transfer standards, but he has a lot of class work to catch up on from what I'm told. 50-50 at best that he plays

- Richard Skinner

Thanks, Rich.

Crestview Hills Terriers rule!