Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner 7 Dixie 6

Featured Replies

First, this wasn't the Sexton I watched pitch numerous times last year as he had no where near the velocity he had last year.

 

Why did Max leave in East so long? You have got to play each game as it is your last when your in one and done games. Bob did the same thing for Beechwood Monday, that is leaving in a pitcher in for too long!

 

I want to wish only the best to Popham and Sexton and am looking forward to watching them both play next year at TMC. I told Pop after the game that IMO he will be the starting TMC catcher next year.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soloman, I was right there when the event occurred with the Conner left fielder and the Dixie catcher. The batter simply turned to his dugout and said "Let's Go". The catcher was extremely mad about the walk (and his team giving up the game winning run) that he fired back at the batter with a "get your (explicative) down the line". In the case of the batter, where would an F-bomb even come into play in that situation?

  • Author

 

I want to wish only the best to Popham and Sexton and am looking forward to watching them both play next year at TMC. .

 

No TOG love for Corbin D?

  • Author
Soloman, I was right there when the event occurred with the Conner left fielder and the Dixie catcher. The batter simply turned to his dugout and said "Let's Go". The catcher was extremely mad about the walk (and his team giving up the game winning run) that he fired back at the batter with a "get your (explicative) down the line". In the case of the batter, where would an F-bomb even come into play in that situation?

 

I would have said the same had I been the catcher? Conner kid really didn't do anything wrong - just showing excitement - but I can see where the other team wouldn't like that. It's just heat-of-the-battle stuff.

Soloman, I was right there when the event occurred with the Conner left fielder and the Dixie catcher. The batter simply turned to his dugout and said "Let's Go". The catcher was extremely mad about the walk (and his team giving up the game winning run) that he fired back at the batter with a "get your (explicative) down the line". In the case of the batter, where would an F-bomb even come into play in that situation?

 

I heard it, other Dixie fans heard it, players and coaches heard it. It was directed at the catcher/Dixie dugout. Conner fans were cheering...I can see where they wouldn't pick up on it.

Do you really think Max went out to plead his case to two different umpires because the kid said "hoorah".

Let me perfectly clear. While I certainly don't agree with what the kid did, the focus of my post is why the umpire just stood there sheepishly like he didn't know what to do.

There was no hesitation whatsoever last year when Dixie's player got tossed.

  • Author
I would have said the same had I been the catcher?.

 

Not sure why I ended my statement with a question mark. Man, aging sucks.

Not sure why I ended my statement with a question mark. Man, aging sucks.
Happens to the best of us:
I heard it, other Dixie fans heard it, players and coaches heard it. It was directed at the catcher/Dixie dugout. Conner fans were cheering...I can see where they wouldn't pick up on it.

Do you really think Max went out to plead his case to two different umpires because the kid said "hoorah".

Let me perfectly clear. While I certainly don't agree with what the kid did, the focus of my post is why the umpire just stood there sheepishly like he didn't know what to do.

There was no hesitation whatsoever last year when Dixie's player got tossed.

 

Like I said, I was right there... I don't know how close you were to the field, but like I said I was literally right there... You can trust me that the batter said nothing of the sort that u seem to think he said. So reguarding your post as to what the umpire should do about it is absolutely nothing because there was nothing to do anything about in this instance.

  • Author
Happens to the best of us:

 

Well done,

Like I said, I was right there... I don't know how close you were to the field, but like I said I was literally right there... You can trust me that the batter said nothing of the sort that u seem to think he said. So reguarding your post as to what the umpire should do about it is absolutely nothing because there was nothing to do anything about in this instance.

 

 

I was most likely closer than you were and i heard everything the kid said he said Lets Go! and and This pitcher (f****) sucks,, thats when popham said what he said...

  • Author
I was most likely closer than you were and i heard everything the kid said he said Lets Go! and and This pitcher (f****) sucks,, thats when popham said what he said...

 

How do all of you guys know who was where?

How do all of you guys know who was where?

 

Is this one a question or is it the age thing again ? :)

  • Author
Is this one a question or is it the age thing again ? :)

 

Correct punctuation on this one, my friend.

 

It seems like we're going to be playing a baseball version of "Name That Tune" soon. I was within "5 steps...Well I was within 4 steps...."

Marley, I saw you at the game and you were on the platform behind the seats the entire game.

Marley, I saw you at the game and you were on the platform behind the seats the entire game.

 

im on marleys account this isnt him... but i can promise you that i was there and closer than you

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.