Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner 7 Dixie 6

Featured Replies

That sounds plausible. How close were you? I mean if you claim to have been closer than me, then where were you sitting?

  • Replies 37
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

edit

That sounds plausible. How close were you? I mean if you claim to have been closer than me, then where were you sitting?

 

Cuban, I'm talking to the person using this account right now and I promise you also he was much, much closer than you were.

This is Popham on a friends account and I can promise you all that i was closer than anyone. Marley is correct about what was said. Sorry if what I said after that offended anyone.

Like I said, I was right there... I don't know how close you were to the field, but like I said I was literally right there... You can trust me that the batter said nothing of the sort that u seem to think he said. So reguarding your post as to what the umpire should do about it is absolutely nothing because there was nothing to do anything about in this instance.

 

Do you like A1 sauce?

Well to answer your question, I do.

 

 

:lol: :D

I see where the player from Conner involved in the controversy from this game, had a really big night for the Cougars against CovCath.

2 hits, 2 rbi's, scored a run, and had a couple of really good defensive plays. :eek:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.