Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic 5 Holy Cross 4

Featured Replies

It's not that I dislike or hate the kids of HC. It's more like I can't stand the fans.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not that I dislike or hate the kids of HC. It's more like I can't stand the fans.

 

I guess everyone's experiences are different. I find the vast majority of HC fans to be great fans. Passionate about their team, with out being nasty or over the top. They had the opportunity after beating CovCath in the seeding game, and earlier in the year when the broke the basketball losing streak. On both occasions they were very complimentary of CovCath's team, and were not boastful or arrogant in any way.

It's not that I dislike or hate the kids of HC. It's more like I can't stand the fans.

 

Really? As in fans do you mean parents?

It may be a Beechwwood thing. I have been surprised a few times in conversation with Holy Cross fans to hear them comment on how they don't like Beechwood or make negative comments about Beechwood. I don't know if it is because they feel competitive with Beechwood due to the school size or what it may be. I was definitely surprised when hearing their comments though because I had no idea some Holy Cross fans felt negatively toward Beechwood.

What was Krumps saying when he was quoted in the Enquirer that he throws a lefty at HC to neutralize the left handed heavy hitting lineup? They have Tiberi and Callery that swing from the left side. Johnson is a lefty but they DH for him. Now that is respect!

What was Krumps saying when he was quoted in the Enquirer that he throws a lefty at HC to neutralize the left handed heavy hitting lineup? They have Tiberi and Callery that swing from the left side. Johnson is a lefty but they DH for him. Now that is respect!

 

And those sophomore lefties were 3 for 7 with 3 doubles and a walk.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.