Northern Kentucky Freshman Tournament

"CovCath Freshmen Coaches

Mr. Kevin Hoffer and Mr. Rob Harmon"

Casey Kramer was a coach on this team as well.

And correct your are as I have all three listed on a roster and have seen all three coach but if you go to the CovCath Freshmen web page, you won't find Mr. Kramer name.

BTW when you consider

The CovCath Freshmen class went 22-2 in Basketball and won the Frosh Regional Link

The CovCath Freshmen class went 15-2 in Baseball and won the Frosh Regional link

The CovCath Freshmen class went 8-2 in Football but lost to HHS in the Frosh Championship

That says a lot about this class..

link

Pretty impressive for CCH's overall depth of that freshman class for baseball as 4 freshman play exclusively for the JV.

Mr. Radcliff, Mr. Pope and Mr. Heppler only play JV.Who is the fourth that plays JV only? Young Mr. Grant "you belong" Shreiver hasn't played a JV game since I believe the Hamilton Badin game on April 12. Mr. Pope in fact started one varsity game (was DH for) and Mr. Radcliff has appeared in many varsity games as a CR/PR this season. Have been told by some that the best of the lot is Heppler, however there are many outstanding players playing on that freshmen team who one day will make an impact on the varsity level.

Mr. Radcliff, Mr. Pope and Mr. Heppler only play JV.Who is the fourth that plays JV only? Young Mr. Grant "you belong" Shreiver hasn't played a JV game since I believe the Hamilton Badin game on April 12. Mr. Pope in fact started one varsity game (was DH for) and Mr. Radcliff has appeared in many varsity games as a CR/PR this season. Have been told by some that the best of the lot is Heppler, however there are many outstanding players playing on that freshmen team who one day will make an impact on the varsity level.

Does Ian Bach pay JV instead of Frosh?

What a great young man that Ben Heppler is................great student and great athlete.

Does Ian Bach pay JV instead of Frosh?

Bach is catching only for the Frosh team I believe. Also he somehow get hurt in the NCC game but haven't heard a word about him being okay.

Personally of the bunch, I like Atkinson who I saw lay down a perfect bunt in the NCC game at Freedom on the turf no less. If you can bunt like I saw Atkinson do, then Krumps will find a spot for you!