Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th Region's Best

Featured Replies

I have watch HC play several times this year and that Callery kid is one of the top catchers in the 9th region.

 

Is he a sophomore?

Yes Callery is a sophomore

 

He and Tibieri are a nice core for the next two years.

 

Callery can play.

Cottingham is in the top five in rbi NKY, two HR and batting somewhere around 300 not bad for a kid that everybody says can't hit. I think I would rather have a catcher who team's can't run on or lead off than have him hit 500.

He and Tibieri are a nice core for the next two years.

 

Callery can play.

 

They also play on probably the best 16u summer team around with the Cincy Flames.. I believe they won an International World Series last year against teams from all over the world..

Tiberi was the MVP of the World Series. He leads HC in every hitting category and isn't to bad on the mound.

Cottingham is in the top five in rbi NKY, two HR and batting somewhere around 300 not bad for a kid that everybody says can't hit. I think I would rather have a catcher who team's can't run on or lead off than have him hit 500.

 

Is there a place to find NKY team stats on line?

Is there a place to find NKY team stats on line?

 

Doesn't appear as though they are being listed on nky.com as they used to be in the past. They list the overall stat leaders in NKY, but not individual team stats.

Tibieri simply looks different than 99% of the baseball players in NKY. He "looks the part" of big-time baseball player.

He is and will be a big-time baseball player. His approach and knowledge of the game is unreal. Been around high school baseball since 1994 and he is one of the best I've seen. Nice to have him in the Holy Cross program along with "CC" (Conner Callery)!!!!!

They also play on probably the best 16u summer team around with the Cincy Flames.. I believe they won an International World Series last year against teams from all over the world..

 

We battled the Flames for years and they were always good. I thought the Ohio Heat may have overtaken them the last couple of years though. Both programs very good though.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.