Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dylan Cottingham

Featured Replies

I heard a popular rumor that he committed to Spalding University in Louisville. If so congrats to a hardworking kid. If not any other rumors on where he's headed.

He verbally committed to play college baseball at Spalding University.

This is great news. His father Dusty must be very proud....Good luck!

Great kid, congrats to him and his family. I'll take partial credit for helping out during his younger years! LOL

Spalding is downtown , correct? Where do they play their games?

Spalding is downtown , correct? Where do they play their games?

 

Derby City Field.

Congratulations~very talented catcher

Congrats to Dylan and his family. Dylan is one of the top defensive catchers I have ever seen in NKy..Good Luck!!

Congrats to Dylan and family. Good Luck.

Congrats to Dylan! Good Luck in college!

 

I had talked to his father last summer, and I had thought he might be headed to one of the D2 schools in the GLVC.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.