April 5, 201115 yr ^ It's not just you, I feel that way when he dribbles. Just because he has a decent Assist/TO ratio doesn't mean he is a great ball handler. I was out of my mind nervous when he was going at OSU late in the game. I like that he did well, but I was thinking that I woud rather of had any of the other 5 with the ball. :lol: I'm chill bro. Agree to disagree :thumb: :thumb:
April 5, 201115 yr ^ It's not just you, I feel that way when he dribbles. Just because he has a decent Assist/TO ratio doesn't mean he is a great ball handler. :thumb: I felt more confident with him in the tournament because he upped his game. But, there were a lot of times during the season that he drove in the lane out of control and either threw the ball away or ended up forcing a terribly out of control shot/layup/runner in the lane. And, I can recall a few of those being in crucial situations in some of our late game road losses. In the Vandy game, for example, he had back-to-back turnovers late in the game when it was even that put us in a hole we couldn't dig out of.
April 5, 201115 yr As for ball handling as in dribbling, I am more confident in Liggins than I am with Knight. However, as 5wide says above, the problem with Liggins is what he does at the end of penetration ... forces shots, gets out of control and does not have good touch on many of his passes. But he did a much better job passing the ball this season.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.