Kentucky 62 Ohio State 60

Bluto

I don't consider that to be a brave post, just facing the music and being able to admit when I am wrong. I agree with bugatti, the word neutralizing is much better word than dominating or owned. I have to give all the Final Four teams credit even though I would have never picked this final four if you would have given me 100 brackets to fill out. Look at the teams these four teams had to beat, none of them had an easy road to get where they are at.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very classy post sir. :thumb:

I think the reason many are saying Jorts outplayed Sullinger is because Jared did much of his work during the span that Josh was on the bench and that Jones was guarding him. When Josh was in the game, Sullinger didn't do a whole heck of a lot.

Agreed. When it was just between Sully and Jorts, I think it was pretty obvious who was winning the battle throughout most of the game. The stat line is deceiving because quite a few of Sully's points and boards came when he was guarded by Jones. Josh Harrellson was a MAN in this game. No denying that.

But that was a great post royals. Glad to see you can take the loss in stride. I know many fans who can't. I am probably one of them. :lol:

• 12 years later...

Just rewatched this game for some reason. Harrelson was tremendous. Craft  was able to assault guys on the perimeter. We have a ways to go, but thank God they now have the restricted circle which somewhat helps with the charge call… every play 3 or 4 guys go flopping to the ground on drives.

On 2/18/2024 at 10:56 AM, bugatti said:

Just rewatched this game for some reason. Harrelson was tremendous. Craft  was able to assault guys on the perimeter. We have a ways to go, but thank God they now have the restricted circle which somewhat helps with the charge call… every play 3 or 4 guys go flopping to the ground on drives.

No way this was 12 years ago.  No way.