Grant Hill Responds to Fab Five Documentary

Clyde

:lol:

That feeling hasn't changed and it never will. I still won't click on the link. Jason Whitlock is a hack and I will never acknowledge anything he writes. I don't think he even believes half of the things he writes. He says things for shock value. He is a punk and an antagonist with a large forum to antagonize. I have told him so much in multiple emails also. He and Skip Bayless are the two most irrational media personalitites I have ever seen or heard in my life.

If I was on fire and Jason Whitlock put it out I would set myself back on fire.

It I was hitchhiking and Jason Whitlock pulled over to give me a ride I would keep walking.

If Jason Whitlock wrote the eulogy for my father I would boycott the funeral.

If Jason Whitlock was my son's teacher my son would transfer to another school.

If Jason Whitlock and my wife were classmates/friends we would get divorced.

If Jason Whitlock moved into my neighborhood we would move out.

If Jason Whitlock has an iPhone I may switch to Android. And that is saying a lot.

If Jason Whitlock was a Boyle County Rebel I'd become a Danville Admiral.

If Jason Whitlock became a Bowling Green Purple I'd become a Warren Central Dragon.

If Jason Whitlock cheered for Duke I would cheer for UNC.

I knew I could "bait" you back into this thread Purple. :lol:

BTW, I must say the above took time and effort and all I've got to say is anyone whose that articulate in his criticism can call Jason a "hack" if he wants too. :thumb:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That feeling hasn't changed and it never will. I still won't click on the link. Jason Whitlock is a hack and I will never acknowledge anything he writes. I don't think he even believes half of the things he writes. He says things for shock value. He is a punk and an antagonist with a large forum to antagonize. I have told him so much in multiple emails also. He and Skip Bayless are the two most irrational media personalitites I have ever seen or heard in my life.

If I was on fire and Jason Whitlock put it out I would set myself back on fire.

It I was hitchhiking and Jason Whitlock pulled over to give me a ride I would keep walking.

If Jason Whitlock wrote the eulogy for my father I would boycott the funeral.

If Jason Whitlock was my son's teacher my son would transfer to another school.

If Jason Whitlock and my wife were classmates/friends we would get divorced.

If Jason Whitlock moved into my neighborhood we would move out.

If Jason Whitlock has an iPhone I may switch to Android. And that is saying a lot.

If Jason Whitlock was a Boyle County Rebel I'd become a Danville Admiral.

If Jason Whitlock became a Bowling Green Purple I'd become a Warren Central Dragon.

If Jason Whitlock cheered for Duke I would cheer for UNC.

So, just to clarify: you don't like Jason Whitlock?

So, just to clarify: you don't like Jason Whitlock?

If Jason Whitlock has Directv I am going back to Time Warner.

If Jason Whitlock has Siberian Huskies I'll sell mine and raise Cocker Spaniels.

If my first name was Jason I'd change it to Jack because of Jason Whitlock.

Well, maybe I wouldn't change my name but I'd think about it.:D

I thought the response was unnecessary. Rose has made it clear, IMO, that he was presenting his feelings at the time.

As for the assertion of the type of players Duke recruits, I think there is some truth in it. The thing is, I don't see why it matters. If a team targets certain qualities in its recruits, whether they're imposed by the school's academic standards, or just the type of player/person they want, they have that right. How often have you seen Duke guys on the court whooping it up and trash talking opponents?

I thought the response was unnecessary. Rose has made it clear, IMO, that he was presenting his feelings at the time.

As for the assertion of the type of players Duke recruits, I think there is some truth in it. The thing is, I don't see why it matters. If a team targets certain qualities in its recruits, whether they're imposed by the school's academic standards, or just the type of player/person they want, they have that right. How often have you seen Duke guys on the court whooping it up and trash talking opponents?

Grant did say when he wrote it that Jalen had failed to clarify if he still felt that way and it took Jalen a full week to clarify that those were his feelings then. Had Jalen clarified this from day one Grant would never have felt compelled to write a response.

As for trash talking Dukies.....JJ Redick, Dahntay Jones and Gerald Henderson are the only talkers that come to mind. Not sure of any others.