Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA Upset Specials

Featured Replies

I don't pretend to know anything. I just pick some random things...

 

11 Marquette over 6 Xavier

11 Missouir ove 6 Cincy

12 Memphis over 5 Arizona

Looks like I have three of the 10 seeds winning (FSU, Penn St, and Mich St)

I got Kansas State and UL both making the Elite Eight with UL going to the Finals.

 

haha...I'm sure I'll be way off.

I don't pretend to know anything. I just pick some random things...

 

11 Marquette over 6 Xavier

11 Missouir ove 6 Cincy

12 Memphis over 5 Arizona

Looks like I have three of the 10 seeds winning (FSU, Penn St, and Mich St)

I got Kansas State and UL both making the Elite Eight with UL going to the Finals.

 

haha...I'm sure I'll be way off.

 

Wow, our brackets must be very similar, I have all of those picks.

 

Don't have K State in the elite 8, but I have them in the sweet 16. Also have Louisville in the Final Four.

I have Mich St. beating Florida and making it all the way to the Elite 8. They have fell apart this season but does anyone want to doubt Izzo in the tournament again?

 

Also have Purdue over Notre Dame.

 

 

 

My elite 8 is....

 

UK

CUSE

DUKE

UCONN

UL

PURDUE

PITT

MICH ST.

 

 

 

 

Big if's here but IF Kentucky and Ohio State meet up and Kentucky plays like they did Saturday and Sunday and Ohio State plays like they did Friday and Saturday then I like Kentuckys chances. Ohio State barely escaped with a win over Northwestern and hasn't looked all that good lately. I think if Kentucky can get that far without getting knocked off and they show up with their A game they can escape with a win. It's very tough to put them in the Final Four but if they continue to play as good, shooting and defending the way they have the past couple of weeks, there will be no reason why they wouldn't be able to break down that Syracuse zone. The thing that will kill this UK team is if they get in foul trouble, or just don't show up. Most of the road games this year they just looked like a different team, like they didn't show up. However, at home they were a very good team, even at neutral sites like the SEC tourney. Think about this week, some games Knight and Jones struggled a little bit but they still were playing good, that was something you didn't see earlier in the year. Darius has played incredible lately and he, Liggins and Harrelson are the keys to their success. The name of the game is getting hot at the right time, and if Kentucky can pick up where they left of in Atlanta they certainly fit the bill of one of the hottest teams around.

I have Mich St. beating Florida and making it all the way to the Elite 8. They have fell apart this season but does anyone want to doubt Izzo in the tournament again?

 

Oh that's weak :D....Go bold like I did yesterday on here and put them all the way to the Final Four!!!

Oh that's weak :D....Go bold like I did yesterday on here and put them all the way to the Final Four!!!

 

:lol:

 

With Izzo that shouldn't really be that bold. :D Spartans do this ever year right? Limp in the tourney under the radar but always get to at least the Elite 8. I really don't like Pitt getting all the way to the Final Four but I don't know any other way around it, Mich St. could get there of course, or Flordia I guess, but for some reason I got Pitt in there even though I don't like them actually making it.

Wow, our brackets must be very similar, I have all of those picks.

 

Haha, I'm not sure that would be something I'd be proud of lol. Who knows. Hopefully we are right on a lot of them.

Big upsets:

 

Washington over UNC in the second round

St John's in the Elite 8

Belmont over Wisconsin

Texas over Duke in the Sweet 16

Uconn in the Final four

 

Better put Duke in your final four Irving is back.

I don't consider an 8 over a 9 an upset and alot of 7/10 games are pretty even.. Without going back and checking my brackets one that jumps out to me is Clemson over WVU in the 1st round. I know, techninally it is the 2nd round but I don't call it that

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.