Final Four Picks

bigblueinsanity

I'm not even going to try and pick the final four yet; need a couple more days to think. I do agree on some of the upsets that some of you are picking, particularly Richmond over Vandy. I believe that Texas has a good chance to beat Duke, as well as Washington beating the Tarheels.

I'm not even going to try and pick the final four yet; need a couple more days to think. I do agree on some of the upsets that some of you are picking, particularly Richmond over Vandy. I believe that Texas has a good chance to beat Duke, as well as Washington beating the Tarheels.[/QUOTE]

Agree I have this as well.

St. Peters beat Bama

Vols 19-13 Bama beat them at their place, cheatin coach

Georgia Bama beat them twice last time in their state

Illinois 19-13

What a shame, but it is what it is. Maybe we need to cheat in basketball a little.

I feel for ya, I definitely believe that the Tide and Colorado got snubbed harder than all others not making it. I clearly didn't understand how 'Bama didn't get in with Georgia and Tennessee making it.

HR, my family has to listen to me. Nine guys on the board, none from the SEC. Gene Smith is the chair....I rest my story on this statement

If that is so, that definitely played an enormous factor and I would agree by all means. I knew that Smith was the Chairman, but didn't know much more than that.