Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Final Four Picks

Featured Replies

I'm not even going to try and pick the final four yet; need a couple more days to think. I do agree on some of the upsets that some of you are picking, particularly Richmond over Vandy. I believe that Texas has a good chance to beat Duke, as well as Washington beating the Tarheels.

  • Author
I'm not even going to try and pick the final four yet; need a couple more days to think. I do agree on some of the upsets that some of you are picking, particularly Richmond over Vandy. I believe that Texas has a good chance to beat Duke, as well as Washington beating the Tarheels.[/QUOTE]

 

Agree I have this as well.

St. Peters beat Bama

Vols 19-13 Bama beat them at their place, cheatin coach

Georgia Bama beat them twice last time in their state

Illinois 19-13

 

What a shame, but it is what it is. Maybe we need to cheat in basketball a little.

St. Peters beat Bama

Vols 19-13 Bama beat them at their place, cheatin coach

Georgia Bama beat them twice last time in their state

Illinois 19-13

 

What a shame, but it is what it is. Maybe we need to cheat in basketball a little.

 

I feel for ya, I definitely believe that the Tide and Colorado got snubbed harder than all others not making it. I clearly didn't understand how 'Bama didn't get in with Georgia and Tennessee making it.

HR, my family has to listen to me. Nine guys on the board, none from the SEC. Gene Smith is the chair....I rest my story on this statement

HR, my family has to listen to me. Nine guys on the board, none from the SEC. Gene Smith is the chair....I rest my story on this statement

 

If that is so, that definitely played an enormous factor and I would agree by all means. I knew that Smith was the Chairman, but didn't know much more than that.

Kansas

Ohio State

Duke

Michigan State

 

Three 1 seeds and a 10. It is what it is.

 

Upsets:

Richmond over Vandy

Belmont over Wisconsin

Memphis somehow over Arizona and then Texas

 

Ummm.... yeah but I hate to say I told you so. :lol:

Ummm.... yeah but I hate to say I told you so. :lol:

 

Is the game over yet HT? And I'm pretty sure that I said somewhere on here that UCLA would be their toughest game. Two best tourney coaches in the bracket IMO.

Is the game over yet HT? And I'm pretty sure that I said somewhere on here that UCLA would be their toughest game. Two best tourney coaches in the bracket IMO.

 

It's been over for a while. :D

My post was suppose to say in that region of the bracket. And there 14 minutes show on the clock if I'm not mistaken :D.

Not even sure anyone from Mich St is awake on the court right now. :D

Not even sure anyone from Mich St is awake on the court right now. :D

 

Just proving that I am in fact in the lower 5% of people on here in terms of college basketball knowledge. I freely admit that :thumb:.

^ Hey sometimes in a bracket you have to go out on a limb. Didn't work out this time give yourself some credit I would say at %6 at least. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.