Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Ole Miss Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 36
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hood, there's who I want taking the last two shots....

Hood, there's who I want taking the last two shots....

 

My thoughts, as well....

My thoughts, as well....

 

I'm sorry but Hood misses a gimmie layup that most good High School players will make.

 

He gets tied up in a corner after making a great play and acted like he couldn't believe it or the rules stated the other team must now run to the other end of the court.

 

Sorry but we are seeing why he is on the bench so much.

 

On another note, if Liggins doesn't pick up his 2nd foul I don't think Warren scores any in the last 6 minutes.

I'm sorry but Hood misses a gimmie layup that most good High School players will make.

 

He gets tied up in a corner after making a great play and acted like he couldn't believe it or the rules stated the other team must now run to the other end of the court.

 

Sorry but we are seeing why he is on the bench so much.

 

On another note, if Liggins doesn't pick up his 2nd foul I don't think Warren scores any in the last 6 minutes.

 

He missed a layup that HE would've made in high school IMO.

 

Hood was a highly rated recruit. Either he was significantly overrated or he has been totally failed at the college level in some way, either by coaches, effort on his part, etc. He looks worse than he did when playing for Madisonville. He reminds me a whole lot of this guy:

 

20041218Louisville2.jpg

My thoughts, as well....

 

I'm sorry but Hood misses a gimmie layup that most good High School players will make.

 

He gets tied up in a corner after making a great play and acted like he couldn't believe it or the rules stated the other team must now run to the other end of the court.

 

Sorry but we are seeing why he is on the bench so much.

 

On another note, if Liggins doesn't pick up his 2nd foul I don't think Warren scores any in the last 6 minutes.

My comment was sarcastic. I was NOT advocating that he actually take those shots.

That was NOT a backcourt violation as Cal and the fans thought.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.