Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bracketology (3/7)

Featured Replies

  • Author
I'd say UK at this point is at worst a 5 seed, that's even if they lose Friday, I say this bc other teams around their seed will suffer a loss this week. Each game they win this week is a probable increase in seed from a 5 seed, with a 3 seed being as high as I see them getting. If UK can make it to the championship game I'd say they're likely a 4 seed, win it and they may be lucky enough to get a 3 seed. Given the drop off from likely 1 seeds to likely 2 seeds, I think it would really benefit UK's tournament chances to get a 3 seed.

 

As for UC I was kind of surprised to see that as well, perhaps it will go up after the hurting they put on USF tonight, not that USF is a good team but they got their butts whooped tonight. I think UC should end up a 5 seed, but a good showing in their conference tournament will certainly help their cause.

 

This seems like one of the more exciting conference tournament weeks in a recent memories because there isn't any clear cut favorite in any of the power conferences with the exception of tOSU.

 

At this point, I'd have both UC and UK as 5 seeds, with the possibility of both moving up with a few more wins.

 

If UC makes it to the finals of the BEast tourney, that would give them a win over #4 Notre Dame (projected 2 seed) and another win over either Louisville (projected 4 seed) or Marquette. In that situation, they're at worst a 4 seed, and possible 3 seed.

 

UK is in the same boat. Make it to the finals, 4 seed...run the table, 3 seed.

 

I think UC any lower than a 6 seed, regardless of what happens tonight is a joke, IMO.

  • Author

Latest Bracketology 3/10

 

Southeast:

 

4 Kentucky

13 Harvard

 

Winner gets 5 Arizona/ 12 Boston College

Potential sweet 16 match up with 1 Pitt

 

6 Cincinnati

11 Richmond

 

Winner gets 3 Purdue/ 14 Kent St

Potential sweet 16 match up with 2 Texas

Latest Bracketology 3/10

 

Southeast:

 

4 Kentucky

13 Harvard

 

Winner gets 5 Arizona/ 12 Boston College

Potential sweet 16 match up with 1 Pitt

 

6 Cincinnati

11 Richmond

 

Winner gets 3 Purdue/ 14 Kent St

Potential sweet 16 match up with 2 Texas

 

Would much rather have UC's draw in that bracket.

Would much rather have UC's draw in that bracket.

 

I agree with this and your last post.

So, how does losing by 38 impact UC's seed??

So, how does losing by 38 impact UC's seed??

 

Dunno, haven't looked at the newest bracketology but Leonardi moved ND ahead of Duke as the 4th #1 seed.

  • Author

3/11

 

Southwest:

 

6 Cincinnati

11 Colorado

 

Winner gets 3 San Diego St

 

I'll take that all day.

 

Southeast:

 

4 Kentucky

13 Harvard

 

Winner gets 5 Xavier or 12 Michigan St/12 Virginia Tech

 

Uk's potential sweet 16 game? None other than the #1 seed Notre Dame Irish.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.