Rockcastle Co. vs Madison Central predictions...

A realatively east schedule, now a favorable draw for the tournament. Will be interesting to see how Rock will respond when they are down two heading down the stretch for the one time this season. How will they respond? Will you homers be nervous or still talking smack?

I saw the last time rock played MC, it was not pretty. No way have they got that much better that fast. yeah I know anything can happen, but when a team is just better, they are just better. I am sure the rock will be ready.

I saw the last time rock played MC, it was not pretty. No way have they got that much better that fast. yeah I know anything can happen, but when a team is just better, they are just better. I am sure the rock will be ready.

You are right mountain ref the last time Rockcastle/Central game was not pretty, but Madison Central is playing very good basketball right now and I really do think this game will be closer than most think. The Brooks girls for Central is a very good ball handler and has grown up a lot since the last time these two teams played. With the exception of Jenna Cornelius most of this team is made up of Sophomores, and just handled some really good teams in the 11th region. I look forward to this game. Rockcastle I think should win the game, but this stuff about it being a blowout at half I think is a little crazy. Good luck to both teams and I look forward to seeing and maybe talking to a few of you all on here down in Bowling Green!