Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rockcastle Co. vs Madison Central predictions...

Featured Replies

Don't sleep on the Lady Indians. This is my upset special.

 

MCHS 63

RCHS 61

Rockcastle 75 Madison Central 42. This game will be over in the first half. Too much Sara Hammond

Rockcastle 75 Madison Central 42. This game will be over in the first half. Too much Sara Hammond

 

Rockcastle 65, MCHS 38 Too much everything!

I have to agree with Rednack. The Rockets can name the margin in this one. This will be the biggest mismatch of the opening round in my opinion. I doubt the Rockets will be tested before Saturday night.

A realatively east schedule, now a favorable draw for the tournament. Will be interesting to see how Rock will respond when they are down two heading down the stretch for the one time this season. How will they respond? Will you homers be nervous or still talking smack?

I think this one will be close for a while but RC wears down Madison Central in the end.

RC-56

MC-44

Rock in a beatdown, MC will not be able to keep it close, blowout by halftime. Who does rock have to play in the 2nd game.

Rock in a beatdown, MC will not be able to keep it close, blowout by halftime. Who does rock have to play in the 2nd game.

 

Man, that's bulletin board material if I've ever seen it.

I saw the last time rock played MC, it was not pretty. No way have they got that much better that fast. yeah I know anything can happen, but when a team is just better, they are just better. I am sure the rock will be ready.

  • Author
I saw the last time rock played MC, it was not pretty. No way have they got that much better that fast. yeah I know anything can happen, but when a team is just better, they are just better. I am sure the rock will be ready.

 

You are right mountain ref the last time Rockcastle/Central game was not pretty, but Madison Central is playing very good basketball right now and I really do think this game will be closer than most think. The Brooks girls for Central is a very good ball handler and has grown up a lot since the last time these two teams played. With the exception of Jenna Cornelius most of this team is made up of Sophomores, and just handled some really good teams in the 11th region. I look forward to this game. Rockcastle I think should win the game, but this stuff about it being a blowout at half I think is a little crazy. Good luck to both teams and I look forward to seeing and maybe talking to a few of you all on here down in Bowling Green!

Rockcastle 60

Madison Central 50

 

Closer than most think. I think Rockcastle puts it away in the final stanza....

If I started a thread asking for predictions, why would I be surprised if someone predicts a blow-out?

Rocket jv will play at least half of this game. Rockcastle 80 Madison Central 42

  • Author
Rocket jv will play at least half of this game. Rockcastle 80 Madison Central 42

 

Holy Cow...that's the craziest thing I've ever heard...LOL!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.