Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How many teams out of the Big East make the tournament?

Featured Replies

  • Author
I think they deserve 11.

 

I do too; when 11 teams are over .500 in conference play in a conference like this, they are deserving. I know that the Big East is typically known as being one of the more competitive conferences in the NCAA, but I can't remember a time when there was this much overall cohesiveness. Having 11 teams with the potential to be over .500 over a whole season prior to conference tournaments makes a very big statement.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I do too; when 11 teams are over .500 in conference play in a conference like this, they are deserving. I know that the Big East is typically known as being one of the more competitive conferences in the NCAA, but I can't remember a time when there was this much overall cohesiveness. Having 11 teams with the potential to be over .500 over a whole season prior to conference tournaments makes a very big statement.

 

While it is impressive, obviously the bottom of the conference is weak.

Is it possible a team who used to be "out" or "last 4 in" like K State is going to replace #11 from the Big East? If we get an oddball conference tourney winner will that knock it down to 10 Big East teams?

Is it possible a team who used to be "out" or "last 4 in" like K State is going to replace #11 from the Big East? If we get an oddball conference tourney winner will that knock it down to 10 Big East teams?

 

I agree.

Is it possible a team who used to be "out" or "last 4 in" like K State is going to replace #11 from the Big East? If we get an oddball conference tourney winner will that knock it down to 10 Big East teams?

 

If they truly go by resume, no chance. As it stands right now UC and Marquette shouldn't be anywhere near the bubble with some of the schools being listed as in...

If they truly go by resume, no chance. As it stands right now UC and Marquette shouldn't be anywhere near the bubble with some of the schools being listed as in...

 

I'd feel more comfortable being UC today than MU.

While it is impressive, obviously the bottom of the conference is weak.

 

There are 2 bad teams. That's it...

I'd feel more comfortable being UC today than MU.

 

Likely to change by tomorrow night...

  • Author
There are 2 bad teams. That's it...

 

True.

Likely to change by tomorrow night...

 

???

  • Author
Likely to change by tomorrow night...

 

Possibly, I think UC has a better chance of beating Georgetown at home than they do of beating Marquette on the road.

UC @ Marquette...

 

Is UC the underdog?

I realize that but I'm assuming UC is favored and that MU would be #11 in the Big East. So how would that change MU being less solid than UC?

 

Why would you assume UC would be favored? I'd be surprised if UC wins at their place tomorrow night...

Why would you assume UC would be favored? I'd be surprised if UC wins at their place tomorrow night...

 

I fixed that after I realized the game was at MU.

 

SO let's assume UC loses. Is one still in front of the other in your mind or are they dead even?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.