Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who should be #1?

Featured Replies

Rumors are out there he'll be playing this time next week. If that's true or not... is to be seen.

 

I have been hearing/reading the same thing. In warmups for the Clemson game and playing for sure by the UNC game and that if the VT game was at home then he'd be in warmups on Saturday.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The sad part is....say Duke runs the table from here on out. They deserve to have SDSU or BYU in their bracket, IMO.

I have thrown logic out in trying to determine who is ranked where and who they should be playing. I am not saying Duke had it easy last season because no bracket holds to form, but they were the 4th #1 seed and were put with the 4th #2 seed. UK and Kansas had arguably the two most difficult #2 seeds in their brackets. As I said, it does not really matter because the brackets never stay true to form.

I have thrown logic out in trying to determine who is ranked where and who they should be playing. I am not saying Duke had it easy last season because no bracket holds to form, but they were the 4th #1 seed and were put with the 4th #2 seed. UK and Kansas had arguably the two most difficult #2 seeds in their brackets. As I said, it does not really matter because the brackets never stay true to form.

 

 

Very true. I would have been more inclined to agree that Duke had it easy had they not won it all and lost to WVU. Once they won it all I really couldn't take those kind of comments seriously.

 

Like you I have thrown out all logic as well. I expect Duke to run the table from here through the conference tourneys and I expect their 2 seed to be the odd team out amongst Texas, Kansas, OSU and Pitt. I hope they get SDSU or BYU for obvious reasons.:D

Very true. I would have been more inclined to agree that Duke had it easy had they not won it all and lost to WVU. Once they won it all I really couldn't take those kind of comments seriously.

 

Like you I have thrown out all logic as well. I expect Duke to run the table from here through the conference tourneys and I expect their 2 seed to be the odd team out amongst Texas, Kansas, OSU and Pitt. I hope they get SDSU or BYU for obvious reasons.:D

 

Honestly I wouldn't mind having Purdue be the #2 seed either. We played the same team (for the most part) last year in the Sweet 16 and handled them. I'd take that game in the Elite 8 with a chance to make the Final Four. Any of those three, I just don't want to have to play the other deserved #1 team before the Final Four.

BYU has a good chance to get a 1 seed if they run the table.

BYU has a good chance to get a 1 seed if they run the table.

 

If Pitt and Texas keep losing then I agree but if Duke, OSU and Kansas win tourneys and if Texas or Pitt make it to finals of tourney they will be rewarded. As they should be.

If Pitt and Texas keep losing then I agree but if Duke, OSU and Kansas win tourneys and if Texas or Pitt make it to finals of tourney they will be rewarded. As they should be.

 

I think BYU has moved in front of Texas if BYU wins out.

I think BYU has moved in front of Texas if BYU wins out.

I agree. I think by default a couple of the #1 seeds will be awarded this season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.