Betsy Layne 44 DeSales 41

Close, but not Pikeville. Betsy Layne is in Floyd Co. which would be Prestonsburg.

Help me out here. Where in Floyd County is Betsy Layne located? Obviously Prestonsburg has it's own high school. Is Betsy Layne the county school? If I lived in Dwale, how far would I be from Betsy Layne?

Help me out here. Where in Floyd County is Betsy Layne located? Obviously Prestonsburg has it's own high school. Is Betsy Layne the county school? If I lived in Dwale, how far would I be from Betsy Layne?

Betsy Layne in on Hwy. 80 between Prestonsburg and Pikeville. It's pretty close to the Floyd/Pike county line. Floyd County also has Allen Central High School (which is more in the western part of the county) and South Floyd High School (which, obviously, is in the southern part of the county). Prestonsburg is actually a Floyd County School as well, covering the northern part of the county.

Betsy Layne in on Hwy. 80 between Prestonsburg and Pikeville. It's pretty close to the Floyd/Pike county line. Floyd County also has Allen Central High School (which is more in the western part of the county) and South Floyd High School (which, obviously, is in the southern part of the county). Prestonsburg is actually a Floyd County School as well, covering the northern part of the county.

Betsy Layne is located on route 23, Allen Central is on 80.