Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Very nice article about Coach Booher from Holmes!

Featured Replies

Good for Coach Booher and the work he does spreading the word about the dangers of alcohol and driving.

Great article! Props to Coach Booher for turning a tragic event into a learning lesson for all.

I was home on leave from the Navy when that accident occurred and I can remember it like it was yesterday. What a tragedy and I see the reminder quite often during our many road trips in season. It is nice to know that something wonderful has happened to someone who lived through that.

Read this online this morning. Thanks for posting.

 

Great article and nice way for people to get to know Coach Booher off the court. Anyone that hasn't talked to him in person, I highly recommend speaking with him if you get the chance. Just an all around great guy whether talking about life or basketball.

It's great to see Booher succeed after such a tragic event. I couldn't imagine any event more horrific than the one he lived through. The part about the youth Pastor is unreal. I still remember when we had a career day at SK and John Lomax attended. He was one of the first local media at the scene and he told us a bit or two about the crash.

Very good article. Glad to see that Booher is using his life experience to try to prevent something like this from happening again.

I thought the article was a good reflection of Coach Booher. It is nice to see what type of message he is sending off the court to prevent further tragic events such as the one he survived.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.