Ashland 72 Lafayette 68

Had one of the best shooters in Lexington in Napier....Coldiron ran him off.....Davis picked up another technical today also...setting a Freshman record for technical fouls!! Team is done!!

I noticed during the warm-ups a few shooters, During a time out towards the end those guys looked frustrated they were not in the game. Can't believe Davis wanted to try and argue his T, I've noticed people talk about his stuff here on BGP, but this is the first time I witnessed it.

What do you think the status of their coach is?

Had one of the best shooters in Lexington in Napier....Coldiron ran him off.....Davis picked up another technical today also...setting a Freshman record for technical fouls!! Team is done!!
Does anyone know if Napier will be taking his talents to any of the other schools in the Lexington area this year or next? He can light it up.

Napier has decided to lift weights and look at football as his future....he had a fantastic season this year, he has visited Lindsay Wilson, Pikeville, Wittenburg already....visits Union and U Indy this week....then Georgetown and EKU the next week....shame he couldn't finish his senior year and help Lafayette as they need him right now...

Fullcourt....I said the same thing when he decided to quit.....said he had all he could stomach and more with the way things were handled at Lafayette this year and last under Coldiron.....he will succeed regardless in football.....you know he was rated in the top 15 in the state as a Sophomore in basketball and he wasn't given a chance to show his skills at Lafayette with the current coaching staff....