Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Alabama updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 82
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cats playing hard right now.

Lot of time left.

Cold chills, this is gotta be hard as hell to watch if you're an Alabama fan.

Bama looking a little shell shocked right now.

So I started drinking when they were down 20 and now that they've made this huge run I'm afraid to stop drinking in fear that I may jinx it....:lol:

So I started drinking when they were down 20 and now that they've made this huge run I'm afraid to stop drinking in fear that I may jinx it....:lol:

 

Drink one for me...Hope you don't have to get up early...:D

Drink one for me...Hope you don't have to get up early...:D

 

Gotta get up at 5am and be at work at 6...:lol:

Gotta get up at 5am and be at work at 6...:lol:

 

Same here...:irked:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.