Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky vs. Alabama updates

Featured Replies

BREAKING- Eloy Vargas is turrible.

  • Replies 82
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BREAKING- Eloy Vargas is turrible.

 

 

Unreal!!!!!! :madman:

  • Author

I knew he was bad, but there were two plays in a row where he looked like a fool.

I knew he was bad, but there were two plays in a row where he looked like a fool.

 

All I could do was laugh, it was back to back plays.

  • Author
All I could do was laugh, it was back to back plays.

 

I'll take Perry Stevenson any day of the week.

I'll take Perry Stevenson any day of the week.

 

I'd do be doing back flips if we had Perry over him. Unreal how he got a scholly from a major D1 school.

pdpatt

 

Uhmmm ha.. Thoughts on Eloy Vargas? #keepitreal

 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Atleast I get a new avatar out of this game if nothing else.. :irked:

Awesome picture... :lol: Strickland's face is killing me. :lol:

...

 

HAHA seriously? I was in the middle of changing my picture while you posted this. Crazy

  • Author

Cats down 37-30 at the half.

I could use some more Shannon Spake in my life.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.